New catback exhuasts

I have just received the first shipment of our new Version 2 catback exhuasts.

We have gone with a design that has fewer welds on the mufflers and provides an overall sleeker look to the exhuast. You may notice from these pics that unlike the previous generation there is no welding along the top ridge of the muffler that gave a couple people problems with the first generation oif S14 catbacks. The mufflers also have a thicker sidewall along the cannister and as always silencer and gaskets are included.

the change was partially due to concerns over the previous generation of catbacks and as a result i have worked with the importers and we have changed the source factory.

here are pics of the new catback exhuasts.

S14 version:

http://bings.ca/images/catbacks.jpg

S13 and S14 versions

http://bings.ca/images/catbacks1.jpg

Also, the price is also changing for the better, the catbacks are now being offered for $450 cdn INCLUDING FREE SHIPPING anywhere in Canada.

Furthermore,

if you have one of the version 1 catbacks and have experienced ANY problems you can exchange your catback for one of the Version 2 catbacks. There is a nominal fee of $50 for this exchange simply because i MUST deal with international shipping on the returns to make sure they get back to the original manufacturer. It is this exchange (sending them back overseas) that makes the upgrade possible. This upgrade is only open to the original purchasers of the Version 1 catback…

I have several in stock and several more on the way.

As always, please contact me if you have questions

Do you have any sounds clips by any chance?

i could maybe take a video of me upwrapping them and you could get an idea of how awesome the bubble wrap sounds when it pops…lol

no one has these on their car yet so no sound clips available at this time… everyone loved the sound of the previous ones though.

3" will always be loud on NA of course.

LOL bubble wrap! I like the way it looks forsure, seams to be high quality. If u could get sounds up lets us know forsure. I am very interested in this and ure FMIC kit for s13’s.