Cavalier FTL

Sweet headband.

you whats classy? people on a internet car forum that think they know everything? and yes, i drive a non-turbo eclipse, and you know what? I like it. It goes from point A to point B, doesn’t use much gas, my girlfriend likes it, and when it’s nice out, I can lower the top and enjoy the sun and a nice breeze. And as for work? Try working at a place where you getting but humps of shit like that to work on everyday pal, you’ll see our humor then.

/thread.

Now, let’s make fun of this cavalier more shall we?

glad you like it
i got an extra one if you would like it

what a fucking joke. 1. its a bitch car 2. the fact that you put a body kit on your car and its a cavalier means you no nothing about tuning nor what the fuck your doing with your life in general. 3. does this really have a turbo? if not has anyone ever asked this kid why he put that on the back of his shit mobile.

the question i ask when i see cars like this
is why spend all that money on body kits and neons
when you can spend that same amount
and put a turbo in and make the car faster
imo

The irony is strong with this one.

not everyone is into speed :gotme:

sure, i could go out and buy an Evo, an STI, a 350, or any other car that may be ideal for building for speed, and to be honest, If I did, it wouldnt be for speed purposes.

again $0.02

good idea roll racin in the rain

you seem like a decent dude, but srsly. you can’t tell me that this car isn’t a huge abortion mobile.

this cavy is turbo, ebay turbo kit that is…

A lot of people have home grown turbo kits, a lot of people on this board you probably respect and whose nuts you hang off. :stuck_out_tongue:

never said it wasnt…and to be honest, im not even sure what the car looks like since I cant see pics from work. My only point is not everyone likes the same thing. We all should know that.

I get comments like this all the time for my car. Does it bother me…no because I enjoy MY car and what I have done to it. Do I expect everyone to like it or agree with the fact I dumped a shit ton of money into a POS econobox? no, but again, I dont care because I like it, and I have to drive it.

IDK, I just dont understand sometimes why people feel the need to ridicule others on their cars. If you dont like it, so what, who cares? Why waste the time and effort to ridicule, when maybe you could lend some constructive criticism instead.

even if it had 1000000hp, it would still be lame and ugly

Well, if your car looks anything like the one in your sig…honestly. I think it looks hot lol

Easy716

^respect
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/730000/images/_731080_ali300.jpg

lol, I appreciate it…but thats from 2 years ago…and Im sure if you have seen it lately…you’d be yelling ricer at me or already have, lol

true that…but jsut because its turbo doesnt mean its fast

I may have seen it around. I don’t really care as long as it’s semi tastefully done. Not like ZOMFG IT’S GOING TO STAB ME WITH IT’S JAGGED EDGES, mixmatch paint and all that gaudy nasty shit. I’ve seen some DECENT body kit cars, and by decent I mean, professionally painted all 1 color and the kit isn’t cracked and falling off. They don’t really bother me lol

this is nySPEED not nyBODYKITSANDNEONS

if im not mistaken, this is a car forum. exactly what does speed mean? how fast do you have to go to be on this forum?