CAZWRX87... this all for you, bud!

Well I’m not a virgin, but I’m also not a slut.

Great, grand, WONDERFUL.

Jealous about what…being called a s**t? Yeah…no.

Is this thread not locked yet?

i just wanna clear the air here. i am not dating slowz06. we never dated. people on here might be mad at him because of what he did… and i dont know the whole story about what he did. but that doesnt mean that i have to be brought into this. im going to apologize for anything that i might have done… but i dont wanna be called a sl*t and a b**ch because of it.

DA FUCK IS GOING ON IN HURRRRRRRRRR

Like I said its not your fault if you didn’t know. so you being called a slut by other members was out of line at the time (unless something happened and you knew he had a GF). No apologies needed

LOCK 1? :banghead

i didnt know anything. i guess i was left completely in the dark. thanks for understanding though.

This…

Was more or less Aimed at z06

what do you mean?

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT WHAT I SAID WAS OUT OF LINE. SORRY GURL.

lol

im over it

Way to be a team player

No, jealous of the fact that that the new girl is stealing the spotlight.

Oh you mad, you mad.

Not at all. If I really wanted to be in the spotlight I’d have 200 posts in three days just like her. I just can’t take anyone seriously who says they come here because they are into cars…yet their first thread was just begging to see an offopic thread. Then say they don’t understand why they aren’t being respected by shift guys…yet their name is sweatynready. :banghead

Her blowjobbuddy “insisted that the username be created as such” so we can let that one slide :rofl

like i said, i didnt make that user name. but thats a mute point. i am very much into cars, probably more than a girl should be. and quite honestly, i dont give a f**k if you take me seriously or not.