CC debt pissing contest

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:7,topic:39900"”]

$0.00 never had any debt…never will. I don’t even have school loans. If i don’t have the money to pay for it - I don’t buy it.

[/quote]

:word: its a great feeling having 0 debt

Lol Mike… my mom pays my credit cards IN FULL, every single month… not recently…but when I lived at home…and my bike loan…only payment i made on it was $6000.00 in FULL to pay it off. Get your facts straight doll.

0 debt :slight_smile:

edit: it wasnt dad - mom :slight_smile:

I’ve thought about adding up all of my and wifey’s non-revolving debt… I start doing it and quickly remember that ignorance is bliss.

Had close to 10K…but that is all gone now…such a relief…sooooo much weight off my shoulders

I pay the cc balance off every month, and I get 1% cash back for using it. I put almost everything I buy on it, I only pay cash at bars and such.

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:22,topic:39900"”]

Lol Mike… my mom pays my credit cards IN FULL, every single month… not recently…but when I lived at home

0 debt :slight_smile:

edit: it wasnt dad - mom :slight_smile:

[/quote]

ok then i guess technically youre right youve always been debt free :slight_smile:

not me, i always paid in full on any balance i made for the longest time, but over the past year ive had to pay interest and finance charges on shit for the first time. ah well, atleast im not like a friend of mine who is 15k in the hole and he doesnt make SHIT. hes gonna be paying that shit off for like, years.

yea, i’ve started carrying about a 1500 balance since the wedding & home purchase. now that everything is calming down I can get rid of it

The good news is that my 401k’s been growing at >23% this year. :giggity:

[quote=“Fry,post:28,topic:39900"”]

[/quote]

Nice. :clap: Mine is at i think 16 or 17%. Kind of funny i didnt pay attention to it for the longest time since i redid it, and its getting to be a pretty decent amount for my age :tup:

Internationals?

I was up to about $8k right when I got out of college. It was worth it, I had a lot of fun, went on great vacations, and partied my ass off. I am out of CC debt now.

[quote=“Fry,post:28,topic:39900"”]

[/quote]

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:30,topic:39900"”]

Nice. :clap: Mine is at i think 16 or 17%. Kind of funny i didnt pay attention to it for the longest time since i redid it, and its getting to be a pretty decent amount for my age :tup:

[/quote]

wtf?

mine is around 11% @ principal

50% international 50% high end cap… all risky

[quote=“sureshot!,post:33,topic:39900"”]

wtf?

mine is around 11% @ principal

50% international 50% high end cap… all risky

[/quote]

mine is 50% int, 50% company stock. normally id never ever put it in company stock, but for the short term i know with 100% certainty its a great move. and ive been proved right so far. soon it will get shuffled again though.

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:31,topic:39900"”]

Internationals?

[/quote]

I’m in several international funds in my 401k at Fidelity.

my 403b doesn’t offer as much international, but they are still pretty profitable :slight_smile:

Ah word, interesting. I’m young enough to risk it all :tup: although… no matching is totally for the fucking lose.

this is a total super noob question… but since my company uses principal… i’m using principal. is it possible for me to change companies?

yea, the wife’s matches 15% so i stopped putting in mine and maxed out hers

also all international this year, everything else tanked… mine which still has money in it is only like 10%, 75% international and 25% other random BS

Mostly because Praxair’s stock started at $60 this year. Closed yesterday over $87. :pimp:

Keep in mind that I don’t really know what I’m doing, just getting lucky:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b76/BikerFry/401k.jpg

no international for me, maybe I should look into that.

lol fry what the fuck, that’s quite the plethora of investments