CC debt pissing contest

I had $50 but this thread just reminded me to pay it off

i’ve charged over 20k in two years on my amex, first 15 months at 0% interest. I owe under 500 on it now, and can pay it off anytime i chose. Most of the time i had that balance i made $9/hr too lol.

now i moved onto bigger and more expensive things, like a mortgage, a brand new car, and adding to my 401k plan(s). i like to think i have a nice amount of loot and equity established for a 23 year old kid.

in the next 5 years i plan on moving into real estate also while working full time, i plan on making six figures some day. start young, fellas.

Um, $562.18… But they wont let me pay it until the normal billing period…

Fry, your portfolio looks good for your 401k, being young and going for a little more risk is good since you can make it back. Well balanced portfolio so far. soon as mine kicks in in 4 months mine will be building

I have had a cc for 3 months now @ 0% (student) and only buy gas/emergency whatever with it.

It has a super low limit, like $200 so I don’t get the hesitation to use it.

I pay my card every month.

I work the shit out of my HESS credit card. I always put medical bills and insurance payments on there when I can. I put a $1.40 coffee on it today. I do it all for the 1% I get back in free fuel. I also get 5% back on all purchases at HESS.

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:74,topic:39900"”]

ZERO

I pay my credit card off every month.

[/quote]

:word:

[quote=“maverick27,post:125,topic:39900"”]

I have had a cc for 3 months now @ 0% (student) and only buy gas/emergency whatever with it.

It has a super low limit, like $200 so I don’t get the hesitation to use it.

[/quote]

I never understood the whole having a low limit thing. I know a few people who wont get a credit card because they dont have alot of money now. I guess theyre assuming they are not going to be able to pay it off or something? If you dont have the money, dont buy it? Is that hard?

Anyways, i dont see the real use of a credit card besides building credit if you have a limit below 1k. I use it as cash replacement, so i dont need cash in my wallet to be able to buy stuff. Thats a PITA, i never have enough. And its safer, and i get a few percent cash back.

was 14k in. paid that off about 3-4 years ago now i just got about 1500$ which will be paid off in about two months…then im just gonna save a lil

I will own every single person in this thread, I place all my orders on CC’s.

Probably the 5 highest added together.

/end thread.