CCC Racing: "Super Turbo"

Why the hate ??? Who cares if its budget built or not ? It runs on the cheap lol . I have 3k in my heads alone lol . It’s all power to weight . I’m not riding arods balls seeing as I couldn’t pick him out but obv his shit runs at least a 1/4 anyway . Butt on the flip side I have personally seen other cars he has built for others "as they say " and they be shit .

exactly “he said she said”.

That’s what I said lol . I didn’t say u for sure built em

becuase he runs 10’s with $2500 builds but charges people $10k to run 12s… Not to mention half of the shit he SAYS he installs in your car will never be under the hood!!

no i know, just saying thats how people are. Want to go really fast with no money!

Nick also man your ride isn’t together yet dude . Who knows what will happen , what sayin ya launch it and the motor pops kid ? It’s a piece of machinery man don’t say its gonna do zzz in the 1/4 when ya don’t know . I say mine will do tens for a rise man when after all is said and done I may not get out of the 11,s

I know what it will do. Dont worry.

must be that time of the month. Go take your girly DSM out for a ride a chill…lol

LMAO…you want to line up and you dont even have a car…thats shift518 for YA

Do tell !!! What u know about the cars

I told you i had a magnum for you to race, i didnt say me. Yes i do have a car, its getting some work done and will be back here in a couple weeks. If my dad owned a company and paid for all my builds too id have a car now.

I’m not worried nor am I busting on ya dude so don’t get pissy lol . I’m just sayin man things can and do happen

get your own car, i dont want to race someone else. your car, man up! Pay for what , most of it was spare parts around the shop…lol you dont know anything!

I thought the rod family or c.c.c the kids worked at as well

yea we do…lol

Like I said before , ill run it . I have other money obligations before racing . So it may be a min before I can buttress Fuck yeah . If its rd legit don’t we have a nightgown car show soon ? Do it there butt if that happens talk about it in my section not on open forum

Bet you stay real cool in your little faggot hatch without a/c huh? Meanwhile I get to shout the bitches out with my top town… My preference is my preference and im happy with it… I could buy 2 dozen 10 second hatches but I dont… becuase I dont like them lol… I bought ladukes hatch just for the turbo and now that im not even using that its back up for sale… Theres 3482354982357932459435742935743597437958734587932497853729458974379854389757984389753489 10 second civics, theres mot many 10 second AWD spyders and thats the goal… Im a leader not a follower

dude i drive a benz for a daily…lol

I feel like this is an alberto repeat from 5 years ago about the 10 second ebay Civics

You’ll have more than enough chances. Better bring your wallet as well. Take back some of that money from the idiots who paid 12,000$ for a 230 HP ebay civic filled with rust.