CCC Racing: "Super Turbo"

Ive mentioned this in the past and I wont stop until this dude is out of business… I will pay out of pocket for others to go to more expensive shops like Synapse!!!

I bought a del sol from the owner of zims custom radio

I went to CCC after buying the car to get reciepts for the work, they said they had them but was told they were too busy find them,give em a few days… few days later still nothing… Offered them $300 for the reciepts and still nothing!!! Your a mechanic bro, would you rather sweat your balls off swapping a motor for $300 or simply print out reciepts for work youve actually done!?

He spent like $6k on “building the internals” I bought the car as built, brought to my friend, he ripped the car apart and it was 100% stock

AROD justifies this but saying me and the guy I bought it off of were “thugs” and they dont take cars from “thugs”

And I drive a 3 series that retails for mid $20k’s so???

The fact was not that civics are cheap, but that they are played out and everything in the world that you can think of doing to one has been done 3428285243985395739453749597324957432 times.

the guy scamed you to buy the car cause he never got 6k of work at our shop…lol Why would i give you a reciept for something you never paid for…lol

For 300that printer would of been hot from printing em off lol . U sure that old owner didn’t rip built motor and sell that and install a stocked ? Not doubting just asking

What got me going was that i asked a simple question as to why hes got such a hard on for the s2k’s and he wanted to get funny and say i had nothing fast. So now hes gonna get trounced by a 4600 lb cow.

No way dude, I went to Alberto before even buying the car, he told me the car was sick and that it was fast as fuck and they JUSST built it and that its fully built ready for a turbo set up.

booyakasha respek

What’s good with robs civic, I’ll run him on the street from a dig for half of what he wanted originally, 500… It’ll help me pay for my bb black

is that the white one smokin smoked??

Alberto let me know if you are gonna go to the track next saturday cause I may be heading up and wanna run this turd I just bought

The guy scammed no one, I got the car in mint condition with a mint b17a1 for $3k meanwhile I sold it for $6500…

The fact is that you personally said YOU built the car, YOU had reciepts, just had to look for them on the computer and that youd get back to me…

NO SHIT he didnt get 6k worth of work at your shop, you took dudes money and probably bought a dozen ebay turbos

I see that and get it , butt don’t shoot numbers when ya don’t know man lol . My car should run 10,s butt it may not that all I’m sayin

Ohhhhhhh ok . Cary on then

Arod, you wanna race me in Ladukes old civic? Ill put up $10k… Torque steer might just happen to put an end to project “super turbo” but fuck it.

Yesssssssss hear we go

Wait a second

Shut it myers

Whoa

Whoa what ?

We are racing now

What ya get now ?