CCC Racing: "Super Turbo"

Nothing you can handle PAL

WE DIDNT BUILD THAT CAR!! if you paid for the part then you get a reciepts…thats how that works. You got scamed if he said he got the car built!! Sorry for your loss

LOL now your fucked… You wrote on previous threads that you even worked on that car… And the kid DID get reciepts, he just misplaced them hence why I went to you BEFORE buying the car and you AND your father confirmed that you both built the car which is why I went ahead and bought the car!

we did not built the car, meaning no pistons or rods dumass…yea good story he “MISPLACED” the reciepts

buncha slow car talk in this thread.

Agreed.

sad thing is I just traded my camaro for a D14gtejz with a S495 turbo. Best deal I ever made. I feel like a complete man when im hauling ass in my grocery getter. Best part about it, is this thing picks up so many chic’s. I couldnt get one decent girl to even double look me twice in the camaro. Now with this civic, I get toothless chic’s checking me out at every corner in allen town. Lovin life.

this just in. I just ran a 8.7654 @ 113.566661 mph, on a $36 budget.

[QUOTE=SSmokinn SS;868817]sad thing is I just traded my camaro for a D14gtejz with a S495 turbo. Best deal I ever made. I feel like a complete man when im hauling ass in my grocery getter. Best part about it, is this thing picks up so many chic’s. I couldnt get one decent girl to even double look me twice in the camaro. Now with this civic, I get toothless chic’s checking me out at every corner in allen town. Lovin life.[/QUOTE
Dude u live next to a dirty as tralier park lolfuck allentown

yah its pretty bad right down there.

Rankin is closer then I am tho! LOL

Turf trailer park?

Yeah

I work with a few people that live in there. 2 are scumbags and the other one not as bad.
Its a stereotypical trailer park though.

yup, thing doesn’t have much go

I know a really good dude that grew up there. 2 actually, one is my wife’s cousin and the other one of my best friends. 100% stereotypical trailer park though with a lot of “those” people living in it.

Yeah… CLEARLY im a DUMB ASS:lol

typical import vs. domestic shit talking… love it. yes i think we all agree that cars with built engines and legit turbos are more respectable than ebay setups but you cant hate on arods hatch because it hit 10’s with a stock ls and an ebay turbo. thats just good driving, not luck. unless you count on how many pasases the turbo will hold up lol. i have one of his old hatches. stock ls 10 psi and ebay style turbo. is it quick, yea ran 12.4 its pretty good. would i like a nice turbo, hell yea. im not even that good of friends with the guy and ive given him money numerous times to order parts and has come thru on all of them. so i think we may have him confused with someone else. with that said, let the shit talking continue please!!! see you all at th track soon :number1

Specify your Rankin please. LMAO

Nick Rankin??? A member on here…we live in the same complex just he is on the other side…

Im missing why exactly this is funny?

Joe’s last name is Rankin as well