CDL License help

wtf is a DQ file? zero tolerance? no problem.

Section 148(b) of the Vehicle and Traffic Law defines a tow truck as “[a] motor vehicle that tows or carries a disabled,
illegally parked or abandoned motor vehicle or a motor vehicle involved in an accident.”

depends on what he uses the truck for…I ask this because we use rollbacks at our work and I’m almost positive none of our drivers have a tow endorsement

“Driver Qualification” file… It’s a folder that contains all the information you need to be licensed class a driver.

so what your saying is if I am towing a sailboat behind it, it isn’t a tow truck? :rofl

sweet class B will work for my purposes. WIN!!!

Wayne are you content with finishing second place? GO FOR THE A

You need a Buschur Racing class on your license.

Still need a DQ file with air brake certification ******.

Zero Tolerance means Zero all the time, not just while driving said large vehicle. Meaning, the law is heavy handed just for you posessing the license

jake brake > alcohol. I’ll be fine.

its more than just drinking Wayne… you cant be caught riding dirty, or even driving too black in a white zone.

:rofl

Lol and how many of you guys have a cdl? Class b will be fine. Air endorsement and if towing a towing endorsement. I’ve had a class b with passenger and air brake for 4 years now.

I don’t have a CDL… But I work with 50+ CDL drivers daily and help maintain certain parts of their DQ files :thumbup

If you can get your class A you might as well. The written tests are easy either which way.

If I remember right tow endorsement is just a written test.
Judging by half the guys I see/know that have one its not all that hard to get.

I am the only guy in my family that doesn’t have a Class A CDL. Fuck driving trucks.

ASTRO. I want it.

:rofl

You and that fuckin’ Astro! I am going to go get it and drive by your house over and over.

btw if im not mistaken dot physical is not required unless… your going outside of a 150 mile radius, or towing cars accross state line. could be wrong on that but its something you can check into, because you may not have to have the dot physical.