CDL License help

Ive never gotten one, just shit they put down like worn tires (I told them to so my boss would replace them), no extinguisher, lights, not DOT #'s (on there now) and bullshit like that.

They are serious ball busters either way. Wait until you run into one thats on a power trip, they wont stop until your boss is paying a couple grand in fines.

I dont give a fuck if they fine my boss. One time I was actually telling them to put stuff down to fine him for like the bald tires and something else that was fucked up.

Yeah, i have got plenty of “fix it” tickets from the DOT. I got my balls busted all the time about not keeping a log book. I’d cover all of VT, all the way up to the Canada border, down to the Bronx and out to the PA border. I actually built a good rapport with a Vermont DOT officer after running into him 15-20 times. When asking him about the log book he pulled up their program that shows the boundaries I could go without keeping one and was well within my limit. Other DOT officers did not take to highly to me telling them to check the computer when yelling at me for not keeping one. There seems to be a large percentage of DOT guys with small dicks

alot of the time when I get stuck in one its troopers.

They can be horrible especially when the state is looking for money. The real expensive part isn’t just the fine, but the road service repair costs and time on the road lost.

but I believe there is a difference between having a towing endorsement and not having one, as far as liability coverage goes. If wayne is going to use it as a personal vehicle then he wouldn’t need towing endorsements or the hefty liability coverage.

I’m almost positive he has to register this class truck as commercial not personal use, just asked my boss who owns a trucking company lol

If it has airbrakes and is over 26k. If he isn’t going to use it for hire then the rules are a little different.