CDTC's MKIII GTi

how hard was the MKiv dash swap? Did it take a ton of fabbing or was it pretty “cut and dry”???

not much fabbing, i used the mk3 dash mounts and welded them to the mk4 support so it is completely bolt in. The only other fab that I can remember is i needed to use both mk3 and mk4 steering assembly. The way it sits now the dash could be taken out and put in any mk3. The door cards still need to be narrowed at the point where they touch the dash, everything fits nice but i’m sure there will be small bugs that i will need to work out however.

Wow my old car looks good. I bought that car just for the motor. I’m glad you restored it

J’AIRREMMAY!
http://www.gifanatics.com/files/top-gear-dutch.gif

New roof is looking extra nice- moar pix soon

Pics naow

thats the car the VR came from Jeremy? WOW what a change huh!

Looks like an awesome project Ryan … way cleaner than the stuff I’m used to.

& good to see the Canon in action … what glass have you been using? The pics are nice; great DOF. Tell me it’s not a kit lens …

Updates?

i don’t know how to tell you this but some rat bastid stole your head lights…your grill…seats…holy fawk! I kid man car is coming along great keep up the good work

bumper fitment courtesy of scotch tape/zipties

Very nice work, rims are sick

Is this the Shift place to go for body work? I need some in the near future. Looks like this is coming along.