Cell phone holders?

I usually just throw in under the deck or on the seat but I was thinking of getting some nice holder or something.

I was actually thinking one of them sticky pads would be good since the dash part is plain in the middle of top of the vents, but I’m not sure…since it always got un sticky when I had it in my mom’s car…

Any pics of your setups would be good too :slight_smile: thanks.

i have the black recaro seat that hold the cell phones. or anything that big

$15 and its yours

You can make a custom one, get a 1/4 inch or 3/8 inch thick metal wire, bend it to this shape:

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1059/holder9qs.jpg

make welds anywhere u want, or use some sort of adhiesive (i cant even spell the word) to hold it together, spray paint it and screw it to ur dash using this, i dont know what its called but i saw it at home depot for like 51 cents. *** its not a door hinge so dont get mixed up ***

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7679/dunno7hf.jpg

OR you can search EBAY if u wanna spend more money, i got one that looked that that above from Singapore (my sister went there) for like under a dollar. It was made of some sort of metal wire bent to that shape, it was as thick as a big paper clip, covered in a thick layer of plastic. it did its job pretty well until i broke it lol. Good luck

hire a homeless guy to hold it for you.

pay him in cheetos. and as a bonus to him give him a garbage bag and a fridge box.

GT

if you don’t use your ash tray then use that. i do and its gold. easy to access and you don’t have to look down to grab it.

you could also go to any phone store and find somethin for like $20 that would attach to your centre console

I bought the type S brand phone holder from walmart. its adjustable for diff phones and clips into the vents. I like it because within my view of the road so even if its on silent it lights up and i can tell when sum1s calling or texting. Its hard to hear it over 3 tens pounding and when its on me vibrating i can never find it. I can also type on the phone while its in the holder but i find it easyer when its in my hand for texting people. my dad drives around for his business often and he has the same thing.

you got the type-s cuz your badass like that, devin! ;]

seriously though, throw it in your DIN pocket… i have 2 phones with me all the time and that works fine ;]

Mine is mounted to the left of the driver’s console. It’s quick and easy to see. I’ll upload a pic later.

Renny

What are you sayyin!?! my cars got type S written all over it :stuck_out_tongue: I think it looks ugly cuz its blue and my cars red/black…my dads got the red one ill swap with his but meh…honestly it functions very well. my romote for the deck in cussttom fit into the ash tray thing which i hacked up(not a smoker so…) and the armrest is for drinks and door panels have random bolts in bags…cop thought it was chronic one night…haha doesnt he feel stupid for grabbin a bag of nuts. How many more places can i store my phone and be able to hear/see it when its ringing…

sluts, gf’s, friends, are the ones to hold your cellphone, a cellphone holder holds mine though

i have the recaro sacing seat aswell in my car, works good holds the phone nice and tight. and looks cool

just goto the dollar store and get a 2 side velcro and stick one side on the back of the phone and one on the dash somewhere.
bam u get a invisible phone holding thing.
screw the phone holder. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm…depending if the rough velcro side is on the phone it could double as a comb… :smiley:

Go buy a leather case and belt clip, put the belt clip on your passenger visor, then attach the phone to it, works gold for me, never have to look around as to where you left the f’in thing when you get out of the car.

Fitzy

leather cases are the lose