Cellular Nationwide Network stole my credit card.

Fyi. I bought a bb curve shell off of cnn.cn, then a couple of weeks later capital one called about suspicious charges. Sho 'nuff there were a bunch of charges in china for new clothes and whatnot. That’s the last time I buy anything there.

CNN.CN

No, that doesn’t seem shady at all.

Sucks. Cap One is pretty good about sorting that ish out though right?

and, didn’t I tell you: Once You go Black…

.cn
Nuff said.
NEVER buy anything from a foreign site.

Sucks to hear, but on a credit card you’ll be good after some minor headaches I’m sure.

Really? .CN?

Did you get a free ipod touch? or black mac book? did someone from Africa offer to send you $100000

OUCH, yer brutal. LOL

Free with every .cn purchase…an entry in a Zimbabwe lotto drawing. :wink:

dont steal my lines…

really? this surprises you?

CB members use this site all day and I really wanted to place an order with them, but I was hesitant to do it.

Phew! And GL.

A lot of credit card/banks have those auto generated one time use credit card numbers so you can order with out being worried.

Or pay them in paypal.

I wouldn’t mess with a site unless its secure. Https://.

dot. Thanks for all the high and mighty responses though. Fuckers.

:uhh:

:grouphug:

At least the shell came in perfect though. Everything but the side buttons on my wife’s curve is brand spanking new for $55 shipped. Some of the buttons weren’t working. It was beat. Now it’s good as new. Or $1055, depending on how you look at it.

Yeah, a quick phone call to cap one and all the charge are gone and new cards are on the way.