Celtic1982citleC's

APS hard pipe intake kit :bash Doesn’t fit as nicely as they say, instructions tell you to route FPR bypass line in a proceedure that leads to definite kinks, PS hard line doesn’t clear worth a damn. Typical mass produced bullshit. I expected more/better quality and fitment from this kit for the price paid.

Perrin cat back exhaust :bash :bash :bash WORST fitting aftermaket catback I’ve ever installed on any car period. Doesn’t clear the rear diff housing and support bracket in two spots without either A) crushing a huge dimple in the exhaust or B) offsetting the whole system to the left of the bumper cutout to gain enough clearance that it won’t rub/smash and put a hole in the damn tubing. Complete bullshit. With KartBoy hangers in the system doesn’t even fit at all…can’t get all the hangers in.

Busting my ass to keep this car within the quote I gave Justin but as usual I’m going to lose hundreds in this install because some “top notch” aftermarket companies don’t know how to make a fucking parts jig and produce components with manufacture variance to fit ALL cars of a give make/model/year :angry2 This is the last car I deal with this bullshit parts stuff and flat quotes ever again. I’m sick of losing money on these jobs, but I’m not going to let a car out the door with my name on it and a half ass install. Exhuast will have to be fixed at a later date as I don’t have the time nor does Justin have the $$$ to pay me to do so.

Sorry Justin for jacking your thread but this really is bullshit about these two components fitting so horribly for the money paid and the time that’s been required to have me get them in the car. Wasted the entire day on that CB and APS intake, aside from bolting the TGV housings back to the manifold. Whoopee!

nice whip

The perrin exhaust was a nightmare…up next…Invidia G200

Yeah…death to Perrin. On your next car how bout you just contact me to make you a one-off piece, I say next cause I have a 10% reserve that you’ll sell this one in 5 months and buy an Evo X :lol

Just joking buddy :ninja

Adam hennessey 1-offs FTW :banana

:banana
Just glad things are going smooth now. If the cat-back was the biggest problem I guess things could have been worse.

how did that fancy piece from Australia work out?

I didn’t know the brand or what it even was so I’m not sure if it was mentioned yet

it’s the APS piece he mentioned :headbang

After some unforseen delays we will be back in business as of tomorrow. Car will be on the rollers Saturday and Sunday. Will post progress as it becomes available.

Tune on pump (93) and water injecection at 22.5psi for daily driving is now complete.

UNCORRECTED on the Moon Performance Mustang Dyno:

285whp (+55whp over stock) / 346wtq (+111wtq over stock)

…and…

Tune on pump (93) plus Torco additive and water injecection at 25.9psi for the track is now complete.

UNCORRECTED on the Moon Performance Mustang Dyno:

305whp (+20whp over daily tune) / 405wtq (+59wtq over daily tune)

Graphs tonight or tomorrow

for those of you that can’t do the math…
stock = 230whp/235wtq (16.5psi)
93+water daily tune = 285whp/346wtq (22.5 psi)
93+torco+water tune = 305whp/405wtq (25.9 psi)

thats +75whp and +170wtq…uhhhhh wow.

That’s hot. [/Paris]

Did you tune FOR water injection on both?

i hate your torque numbers…i will say however that i have 2 things for u before racewars… and they both resemble an extra “fuel” source…

one is corrosive and one is an oxidizer :ninja

Tuned FOR water on both, yes. Stock top mount isn’t all that good at keeping cool on its own so the water is definitely a HUGE aid in the process. Plus…SCCA is a-okay with water as opposed to alky or meth.

Lovely… :lol

Can you say VF screaming for life… Justin I also got the bonding agent back here so I can properly mount that pod to your dash now.

Can’t wait to this car and possibly get a ride in it tonight. I’ve heard terrible, terrible things about such a fine specimen. And by terrible I mean it’ll put your life in grave danger.

Nice torque.

Fyi the cars a monster. Just had a ride in it

saw it doing down Western Ave following DA KING, looks sick as well as DAKING’s WRX :nod