centerforce stage 2 clutch anyone?

hey, i was wondering if anyone has a centerforce stage 2 clutch. a friend of mine told me the pressure plate can’t hold much, but ive heard it can hold around 300hp. so mixed comments but i would like to know if anyone is running one with more than 220whp. this will be going in my stock ka, but i will have future plans for the engine.

ps: i have read threads of who is running one and only person i know is theo, and his KA is stock. thanks for the input.

if you’re interested in a -brand new- Centreforce Dual Friction clutch inc. pressure plate and TOB, send me a PM, mine’s for sale.

i have 1 the same 2nd stage ive got just over 250hp @ the moment and i like it other thin i think the draw is a lil to long but thats just me but it held up good after drifting all summer:)

^^ cant you shorten it?

i will let u no this week!!

umm im not sure i dont think u can i believe its hydrolic im not much of a macanic lol

If you’re planning on 220 the Centerforce Stage II will be more than adequate.
Also congrats on not going puckstyle like so many others have done, your left leg will thank you.

my centerforce dual failed at 220rwhp exactly…it would spin like it was not there…below that it was fine

I had to upgrade to a ACT 3 puck unsprung race clutch…so far no issues even past 400rwhp

I say get the 750KG nismo clutch cover and plate
it is about 450US but I tell ya, it holds like a champ

Since you daily drive your car avoid puck and DEFINITELY avoid unsprung.

hahahahahahah :smiley:

hey, ive heard that the centerforce dual friction is pretty good but noisy? but then ADAM here says it cant even hold 230whp…so wats the deal? ADAM did you break it in properly? it should hold up to and past 300whp ive heard.

get the clutch i hve EURODRIVE STAGE 2 its should hold up to that much power i think and it rides amazingly :slight_smile:

My silvia clutch is a euro-drive and I couldn’t be happier

yep i broke it in properly… the torque lvl was about 260ftlbs

the ACT clutch I have now is much better