Certain songs sync'd on Ipod downloaded not through Itunes messed up.

I have the 2nd Gen Nano, the first one with the video screen shaped like a square, and pretty much i download all my music well not through Itunes. Alot of the songs are perfect, and all of them when played in Itunes or burn’d to a CD dont have any problems. A few songs are doing this, its like a hesitation, randomly stops exactly every 4 seconds, but intially starts after a minute into the song.

Now playing the song in itunes is completely fine, its like they purposely try to make the certain songs do it, like so you have to purchase them.

anyone else this happens to? anyway of fixing this?

Thanks

Its not something they are doing to make you but them.

Are they all MP3 files or are they m4a or other weird formats?

Simple thing to try is to get audacity or something and re compress them into MP3s and see if that fixes it. Also, is the firmware on your Nano the latest?

http://www.felixbruns.de/iPod/firmware/

you can also use itunes to convert tem into mp3 format as well…

Certain songs sync’d on Ipod downloaded not through Itunes messed up.

this is grammatically fascinating.

yes i agree it is, i’m at work and was in a hurry because it was busy.

Now, usually Itunes converts songs automatically to i think MP3. I cant go check right now to see what format the paticular songs are, did this ever happen to anyone else?

The entire post is grammatically fascinating. :picard:

The amount of bitching that you people do is fascinating.

sorry i dont am try better be ok

There should be a age limit to register for this forum. If you dont have anything helpfull to say please stay out or be a dick somwhere else.

1. iTunes does not automatically convert
  2. As boxxa said, make sure your firmware is up to date
  3. If step 2 is void, then format the iPod and start from scratch
  4. Don’t sync songs just add them manually

Most of the retards on here are mid-late 20’s. :lol:

:picard:

Do you have a life?

I had a problem on mine where the songs would play fine in iTunes but when I put an album on my iPod it would play like 4 songs out of the album and skip the rest. I formated the iPod and it worked fine.

:fry:

Ok, well i guess ill check when i get home to see what format the song’s that are not working properly are formated to, and then reformat my Ipod. Thanks