Chads 2.5v6 mx3

LOVE the color, looks good for a garage job.

How much to spray my car? haha

i subscribed to this thread car looks awesome, i like the paint alot, and i think just karter was serious…:slight_smile:

well ill be using diff wheels, two of the bbs that i got where gold with polished lip one was all white and the other was helios blue with polished lip the gold ones were in really good shape the other two where gunna take a lot of work to be ready to paint and then i still didnt have center caps wich where gunna cost me another 100 so i decided to sell to my friend, and i found a killer deal on these… they are 16" j-special’s with yokohama S drive tires… the mx3 wheel wells are pretty big so i think these 16’s should look great in there… also i now have a set of Ground Control coilovers
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Cool project. Looks good so far for sure.

Dan

a little vid clip of the first start up… gotta get rid of that exhaust leak now

Well here she is she is finally off jackstands and driving… she doesnt loko the greatest due to the fact we had to rush it so that it could be driven i needed a car to drive… so instead of having all diff color pannels we sprayed hte ones that wernt gunmetal flat black for a couple weeks till the whole car can be resprayed again, my friend wants to respray the whole thing because he wants to do a better job in his fathers garage instead of my crammed one.

Lookin good. Nice paint job for doing it in a garage…:tup:

Looks really good. Nice work man. :tup:

nice project man cool looking car.

nice work! total bill if you dont mind me asking? seems silly to have this much work into a daily, but since you did it all yourself for presumably cheap, then big :tup:

i would say the total so far including car is around $1,200