Change Shift518...

Yep. Mitsubishi produced 5 in a 8 year span.

omg and you have one?? thats sick dude…

Yep. I’ve seen at least 5 in Albany so it looks like we are the VR-4 capital of the world.

Most be some fucking scammers because I’ve seen more than 5. Must be stickers or something. :nono

they take 2.66 years to build each one. thats got ferrari and rolls royce beat by like 2.61 years. :bowdown they must be hand built out of diamond with hammers and chisels. :wow

i heard they start out as a 300,000lb hunk of steel, and they just chisel away 296,000lbs until they are left with the VR-4 :lmao

That makes sense considering they are using hammers and chisels on diamonds. Sounds like you skipped at least chemistry class

lol this thread is awesome, for those of you who may be not completely sober. i’m just re-reading it trying to figure out where it all went wrong. Shawn, a power point of the de-railed thread explaination asap!

I am way too tired. I tried last time and got lost in the crazy logic. :slight_smile:

haha i really wanted to see it too :sad

dude damn you got me. it was totally supposed to make sense like 100% im glad you were able to grasp the meaning of the post

Honda owners have more friends :nana

and less hp :crackup

x2

your quite the comedian dude. :confused

haha

dont get ur panties in a wad… im joking… relax.

K20 > j00

i know i know you just shhhhh. ::slight_smile:

k20 saw taillights today… coulda fit a CDTA between the cars. :mwahaha

Let me point out the HP/L theory does not allow this to happen. Therefore, you lie.

im @ 146.4 hp/litre @ the wheels… thats more than a k20 has at the crank…im not seeing how the k20 still beats me? lol… that puts me @ around 420-430 CHP… 430 out of 2.5 litres is 172 hp/litre… PWND yet again