changing altenator on 93 240 hatch

changing altenator any tips headsup whateva u got, actually downloaded the fsm but can’t seem to find the altenator changing guide. to be honest the only thing i’ve done is changing my starter and oil changes and other random easy shit any HELP/ ADIVICE would greatly appretiated

http://www.partstrain.com/templates/pt/images/product_images/thumbs/nsa/ALT-3054.jpg
first disconnect ur battery.
this is ur altinator. ok first u see where the hole ontop is there should be a nut there connected to a adjuster loosen the nut and then adjust the adjuster until ur belt is able to come off. u can take that nut off completely. now there is a bolt on the bottom take that out.
and remove the wire and disconnect the plug.
and then pull out the altinator.

Alternators are a bitch lets just say 1/3 of the work is getting it out 2/3 is tightening the ground when re-installed. Replaced two in the last few weeks. If you need a hand let me know via pm. On here daily.

It all starts with the adjustment bolt on the front sort of self explanatory afterwards.

working on a car in the winter is a bitch, so try having a heater near u. ive done alot of work out in the cold. i did the water pump on my moms old van on my drive way on a cold day during the winter, make sure u dont freeze ur ass off doing it outside, then u just end up taking longer.

if you dont have a heater, keep moving around…it works for me, my hand and feet usually get cold in mere minutes, but if i keep myself active, the effect is slowed down.