Chaos in Kaisertown

Sorry, I’m still lol’ing from Jay’s comment to have time to laugh at yours.

I don’t even like driving my truck in the city the streets suck so bad. My car only goes down there when someone’s life is at stake. Agree on the bikes. Mid to high 90’s on mine in first no prob. Don’t even get me started on the pipe loudness. Fuckin Harley’s are like ass fuckin a jackhammer and there’s nothing even remotely pleasant about that exhaust note. People make it sound like “hot rods” are something new. Probably Josh and his twin fart cannons causing all the ruckus.

My drag pipes keep the deer away.

That thread is amazing…so many awesome quotes. if no one else does, i might just have to go through and compile them all for future enjoyment.

Someone needs to troll that forum as a street racer with a super fast V8 Honda. Make sure to slip in some F&F references for comic effect.

^^ lol ill do it

Id do it, but im tryin to stay legit, get back on the NIRA circuit.

as funny as it would be, i can see them dropping the ban-hammer pretty quick there. just make sure leave out what forum its coming from/make a username Brian Spliner…

Bump.

Which one of you guys posted this? :biglaugh:

The response from Southern Yankee was funny.

hahaha yes!!!

My first gear tops out at 100 and has a top speed gearing of 197 … math > you :wink:

boardjnky, why are you spoiling that. Could have been some hilarious responses.

they need to get the article straight. i have a inline 6, not a v8.

What the fuck is wrong with you boardjnky? You killed the whole thing.

/thread.

Blame boardjnky.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dude what the fuck.

i posted that this morning. what a douche for blowing me in.

unbelievable…

i used brian spillz cuz i didnt want some crafty old man googling me and seeing that movie coming up first would throw em off. not that my post wasnt ridiculous but u know…

I know what the business in question is, and 95% of what that guy wrote is pretty much false, which is why cops don’t do anything. Sounds like someones mad and needs to rant because their life sucks.

I know the business too and all is false except for the burnouts and donuts part, theres not even houses where the business is located. Nothing was shut down, just tire smoke stopped coming from the area. apparently inline 4’s and 6’s sound like V8’s to really old people

best.

who just posted that? if so you are one hell of a troll

Can one of you guys PM me the name of the business?

I’m just curious because I live in the area too and would like to know where I can so see some heaters without having to go to Thunderdome.

Oh yeah boardjnky this is for you:

:picard: :picard: :picard:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

no business names will be given. This happens every year for the last 4-5 years. this year the lady (block club president) figured out to get it up on the internet.