Chaos in Kaisertown

Which one of you idiots was this?

http://www.city-data.com/forum/buffalo-area/1441590-illegal-drag-racing-buffalo.html

:picard:

EDIT:

Anyone know what the business he is talking about is? The one he said the block club tried to shut down. It can’t be the Elite Creations show at Pocketeers because that’s in Cheektovegas and every time I drive (and the couple of times I stopped) by it seemed legit.

I don’t know what the hell that guy is talking about. LOL

lol, i have some ideas

Lol @ crotchrockets that can do 70mph in SECOND GEAR!!!

Do the math, thats 210mph in 6th gear!

They put V8 engines and racing transmissions in these cars and sit in the middle of the street doing donuts.

Just remembered this part.

:clap:

prreeeettttyyyy sure you can do 70 in 2nd on any sport bike…

I hear they’re going to be setting up booby traps for street racers in S. Buffalo…

Ratchet straps at intersections.

That was super fun to read. I just picture a 70 year old woman taking hours to single key all of that out and she is super pissed the entire time.

:bigclap:

70 in 1st*

Edit: my 10r was 96 in 1st

Lol, my bike tops out at 90. I love 80’s jap bikes.

Those street racers know how to roll in Kaisertown…

Yeah, Poor.

Can’t be that poor if they’ve got racing transmissions that let them do donuts all the time.

solongny sounds black to me. LOL at reading all that.

:choda:

That thread is pretty lame, but there is definitely a lot of shitty driving going on in the area. However, it isn’t likely ‘street racing’.

I live on S Ogden and constantly have people ripping past my house. It’s a 35 zone with houses <20 feet from the street. I can’t imagine how bad it is on Clinton where it’s 4 lanes.

What area do you live in? How are the neighbors? Clinton St in Kaisertown is a shitshow of a road filled with potholes and bumps…no way there’s any ‘racing’ going on there. Now, shitty people out driving like dbags…that I would believe.

This is the type of person that would spray paint an evo.