charcol canister.

very true but i thought that only aplied to the awesome gm 3100 series

NO way … the tuned port 4.3 is a notorious top end hunk of shit … (headgaskets,intake gaskets,EGR valves,non serviceable spider injectors)

pcv valve was just done and already checked that.

I do alot of offroading but then bring the truck home and replace/inspect everything.

it just did it today. no sign of going just appeared.lol.

I was thinking somthing in the upper intakes but i did them in the summer when the truck slipped into a 5 foot puddle…

I planned on changing the fuel filter,plugs and also cap and rotor.

But i just want to make sure its not something else and will have to replace everything again in a day or 2.

Thats the other thing how do you know when the injectors are shitting the bed? i dont know if its the same as the old tbi units.

Also you think it can be something internal in the motor like a ring or something in that nature?

Also i would like to thank everyone for there response. And keeping this thread clean and no bullpoopy.

do a coolant system pressure check and borrow a scanner with live data readouts to see if the sensor info makes sense.

Brian

had a s10 with same problem it was my o2

thats what i am leaning to. because the problem came from no where. So it had to be a sensor. but i am checking things again when i get home from the gym.

you’ve obviously never off-roaded anything before…you’d be surprised where mud and dirt and other shit can get in a truck…i didnt necessarily say that it had to be something accessible from directly under the truck, could be anything where a brach he ranover could have got caught on something, he could have went through a puddle and splashed water and dirt somewhere…

but regardless…does it flash the code all of the time? if it does, try and get it to an autozone or somewhere with a scanner that you can use. they can probably tell you what the code is and maybe that will help you out.

yeah i was going to have my bro bring home a scanner tomorrow. dont want to drie the truck because dont want to make anymore problems by driving i the way it sits.

well just checked it over and the head gasket went or intake. so now it will be for sale.