Charger

I may have mentioned that I’ve been helping work on my wife’s cousin’s '69 Charger (the guy that was killed on the quad). He was in the middle of working on it before the accident happened. We pretty much finished it today. Put all the front suspension and brakes together and did a rough alignment. No exhaust yet - damn was it loud coming right out of the headers! I attached a few pics. The car will be stored until her son Tyler is old enough to drive it.

She said she’s sure Dan is happy that we finished it.

again, sorry to hear about your loss. Nice to see that you guys finished his car. I hope his don will be careful when he is able to drive the car.

looks good man,congarts!:slight_smile:

Engine

Quality paint job

nice job finishing it up , looks pretty good, sorry for the loss…

Back together

Wheels on

was that front drums?
nice ride

front drums suck. the ss has 4 wheel drums :mad:

Yep, four wheel drums. The car has a 440 with an Edelbrock intake manifold and Hooker headers. Not sure if there’s anything else done to it. He bought it in New York on Ebay. I got to work on stuff I never expected to, like packing wheel bearings by hand.

And I couldn’t find the damn fuel injectors. :confused: :smiley:

That thing got a hemi in it? Sweeeeeeet.

Big thumb to Advance Auto for having their warehouse open and available on a Sunday. Brake hardware kits for a '69 aren’t stocked many places. Go figure.

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
Big thumb to Advance Auto for having their warehouse open and available on a Sunday. Brake hardware kits for a '69 aren’t stocked many places. Go figure.

you guys upgrading to discs? and yea were are those damm pesky injectors at?
440magnum not bad at all. that was the motor the big bad general lee supposly
had back then. could you imaging to be pulling those stunts back then with 4 wheel
drum brakes???

No plans for disc upgrade. The car will be headed to storage for about 13 years. And based on her son’s “activity level” at 3 years old, I would recommend storage for more like 20 years. :slight_smile:

Very nice:bigok:

orange, answer your PM lol

great looking car.

Ohhhhhhh man that is sweeeeeeeeeeet. :69: is the best year charger