cheap,fast car

[quote=“aerosolking716,post:27,topic:27471"”]

Thanks for al the help to the ones that actually offered advice. but to the guys who just poke fun, go fuck yourselves because all you do is search these forums to see who you can make fun of next, If you actually did race, I don’t think you would have much time to sit on the comp all day and type stupid shit like you do. And enough with this piccard bullshit, it makes no sense and is really gay. so when I buy my car and mod it up, I’ll be waiting for your asses to race me, if you ever get up off the computer and actually race. fuck you.

[/quote]

[quote=“aerosolking716,post:34,topic:27471"”]

Again, thanks to everyone for their help, but I’m not going to deal with loosers saying “MY CAR IS SOOO SWEET, MEET ME FOR A RACE”
an “TO A DEUCHE WITHOUT A CAR” I have a car, and I bought it my self, I just want something with more power and a lot more after market parts to offer, and I bought my car myself, which is a lot more than you can say because you probly begged and pleaded with your parents until you sucked your daddy’s dick until he bought you the car. fuck you loosers.

[/quote]

Sorry to say dude that most people here have bought there own cars.I guess you wont be dealing with yourself then once your car is done?