cheap,fast car

[quote=“aerosolking716,post:34,topic:27471"”]

Again, thanks to everyone for their help, but I’m not going to deal with loosers saying “MY CAR IS SOOO SWEET, MEET ME FOR A RACE”
an “TO A DEUCHE WITHOUT A CAR” I have a car, and I bought it my self, I just want something with more power and a lot more after market parts to offer, and I bought my car myself, which is a lot more than you can say because you probly begged and pleaded with your parents until you sucked your daddy’s dick until he bought you the car. fuck you loosers.

[/quote]

if there is one thing you learn on here is to just stop talking. there are always going to be guys that bust your balls get use to it / ignore it. you are only adding fuel to the fire by replying to what they say

Ok here is a serious answer…

Buy a fuct looking 5.0 Mustang. Strip out the interior. $2,000

Buy some AFR165 heads $1300
GT40 intake $600
70mm throttle body $300
70mm MAF $200
E303 cam $200
Headers $300
X-pipe $300
Cat back $300
Drag Radials…not sure of cost

Learn to drive

I’m not TRYING to be a hard ass, I just want some advice. I think the others should grow up and stop putting retarted replies, up. I live on my own, I pay for my own stuff too. I’m working with about 6000-7000. I’m trying to work a deal for an 88 mustang GT 5.0. there is the info. If you can help, stay and help, if you can’t, then leave.

ever heard of beer muscles? I got internet muscles… so fuck you…haha

If your budget is that much I’d go LT1/early LS1 F-bod and spray it.

http://users.adelphia.net/~cdabable/Thug.jpg

Fuck yeah!

But with that budget I’d have to agree get a 4th gen, or if you are completely tasteless like I am get a fox-body.

Joe sounds good, but all I need is to find one!

to everyone else I lost my cool a lot, but thanks for helping me

either that or buy a beat ass honda hatch and boost it…ask Roots how cheaply you can boost a hatch…i think aside from buying the car he’s put like less than $500 into it lol…

You can pick up a beat hatch for $1000 easily…

a decent motor, with ecu, and tranny, and wiring, for $1500…

do-it-yourself turbo kit, used intercooler, injectors, LSD, tune…low 12’s all day home boy…

Or why dont you tell us what you already drive? If you already have a workable platform to start with, why waste any more money on a car?

but do what i did, suck off your dad until he gives you his credit cards, then you can have some real fun in a SIQQQQQ CAR YooOo00!!!

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:45,topic:27471"”]

or if you are completely tasteless like I am get a fox-body.

[/quote]

Muthafucka!!!

Once I find the time to get off the computer and be a bad ass street racer I will be sure to issue you a call out thread.

Maybe to help finance this car to beat a car far superior to anything you could ever build for cheap you could write a book entitled “Making Friends on Internet Forums.”

But again this is just me being an internet hardass with internet muscle.

:tup:

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:49,topic:27471"”]

Once I find the time to get off the computer and be a bad ass street racer I will be sure to issue you a call out thread.

But again this is just me being an internet hardass with internet muscle.

[/quote]

damn son if i woulda known you were out making callouts and racing in the Explorer i woulda called you out much sooner :headbang:

Its on like donkey kong… 5.0 swap i did over winter and a 500shot of NAWZ and bitches be sitting down this year when i rise up

does anyone honestly race in wny with noz, were not livin in a fast and furious world.

[quote=“tgrinsell17,post:52,topic:27471"”]

does anyone honestly race in wny with noz, were not livin in a fast and furious world.

[/quote]

um, actually nitrous is pretty common…

think about it, if it wasn’t, why would we have the :tspry: thingie…

noob…

[/quote]

Quite a few people do use nitrous, it can be quite effective.

[/quote]

yay a new :noob: to pick on.

make your own thread because it looks like the :noob: in this thread is shaping up.

and nice location. i love orchard paerk.

A huge :lol: @ this thread.

[quote=“aerosolking716,post:27,topic:27471"”]

Thanks for al the help to the ones that actually offered advice. but to the guys who just poke fun, go fuck yourselves because all you do is search these forums to see who you can make fun of next, If you actually did race, I don’t think you would have much time to sit on the comp all day and type stupid shit like you do. And enough with this piccard bullshit, it makes no sense and is really gay. so when I buy my car and mod it up, I’ll be waiting for your asses to race me, if you ever get up off the computer and actually race. fuck you.

[/quote]

[quote=“aerosolking716,post:34,topic:27471"”]

Again, thanks to everyone for their help, but I’m not going to deal with loosers saying “MY CAR IS SOOO SWEET, MEET ME FOR A RACE”
an “TO A DEUCHE WITHOUT A CAR” I have a car, and I bought it my self, I just want something with more power and a lot more after market parts to offer, and I bought my car myself, which is a lot more than you can say because you probly begged and pleaded with your parents until you sucked your daddy’s dick until he bought you the car. fuck you loosers.

[/quote]

Sorry to say dude that most people here have bought there own cars.I guess you wont be dealing with yourself then once your car is done?

Buy a Grand Prix!

[quote=“aerosolking716,post:43,topic:27471"”]

I’m not TRYING to be a hard ass, I just want some advice. I think the others should grow up and stop putting retarted replies, up. I live on my own, I pay for my own stuff too. I’m working with about 6000-7000. I’m trying to work a deal for an 88 mustang GT 5.0. there is the info. If you can help, stay and help, if you can’t, then leave.

ever heard of beer muscles? I got internet muscles… so fuck you…haha

[/quote]

I can’t believe I’m going to offer you advice because you fit the bill of a young punk bitch…but I’m feeling nice today.

Assuming this Mustang is stock…'88 Mustangs, unless Cali cars, were non mass air. You’ll be limiting yourself to mods because of this, and being that you had to ask a question as to what car to buy, I doubt you’d have the capacity to do the bolt ons and upgrades needed to beat this M3.

BUY AN M3 YOU IDIOT AND THEN PUT A NOZ ON IT AND BEET HIM.