cheap,fast car

1986??? come on… the dumb ones are usually still in HS. Unless you’re still in HS then that would explain everything…

Its ok to daydream aka: BENCH RACE, but this is a lil weird to wanna build a car to just to be a guy? :rolleyes:…

i love how they make these threads then disapear in to the black abiss of turbo hopes and ls1 dreams

:word: Ive seen it time and time again.

Buy “A” car, stick with it, repair it, modify it, race it, love it… We all learn (still learning) from experiences.

You’ll need a car that runs very low 13’s or faster.

Fox body stang with heads/cam/exhaust,bring a bottle along just for shits and giggles.

[quote=“sureshot!,post:20,topic:27471"”]

close…

cheap + fast != reliable
fast + reliable != cheap
cheap + reliable != fast

[/quote]

yea thats what i meant

Thanks for al the help to the ones that actually offered advice. but to the guys who just poke fun, go fuck yourselves because all you do is search these forums to see who you can make fun of next, If you actually did race, I don’t think you would have much time to sit on the comp all day and type stupid shit like you do. And enough with this piccard bullshit, it makes no sense and is really gay. so when I buy my car and mod it up, I’ll be waiting for your asses to race me, if you ever get up off the computer and actually race. fuck you.

you are an idiot dude. my car is so sweet i have satellite (sp) wireless and am posting at the moment WHILE racing. i race 24/7. piss in bottles and the only time i shower is when it rains. I AM A STREET RACER. so meet me on sheridan by delaware, i just beat a cavalier that looked at me the wrong way and i’m waiting for my next victim

[quote=“aerosolking716,post:27,topic:27471"”]

so when I buy my car and mod it up, I’ll be waiting for your asses to race me, if you ever get up off the computer and actually race. fuck you.

[/quote]

noted.

[quote=“aerosolking716,post:27,topic:27471"”]

Thanks for al the help to the ones that actually offered advice. but to the guys who just poke fun, go fuck yourselves because all you do is search these forums to see who you can make fun of next, If you actually did race, I don’t think you would have much time to sit on the comp all day and type stupid shit like you do. And enough with this piccard bullshit, it makes no sense and is really gay. so when I buy my car and mod it up, I’ll be waiting for your asses to race me, if you ever get up off the computer and actually race. fuck you.

[/quote]

:lol: Deep breath. You asked a kind of foolish question and got a bunch of sarcastic answers. Deal with it.

Anyhow, a 5.0 fox with plenty of juice would probably be the cheapest and easiest way to hang with a late M3 in a straight line.

[quote=“fairgentleman Z,post:29,topic:27471"”]

noted.

[/quote]

+1 :lol:

i’m making an addition to my post in this years callouts…

“To the deuche without a car…”

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:31,topic:27471"”]

“To the deuche without a car…”

[/quote]

which one? :lol:

I gotta tell you, I am loving this kid.

Again, thanks to everyone for their help, but I’m not going to deal with loosers saying “MY CAR IS SOOO SWEET, MEET ME FOR A RACE”
an “TO A DEUCHE WITHOUT A CAR” I have a car, and I bought it my self, I just want something with more power and a lot more after market parts to offer, and I bought my car myself, which is a lot more than you can say because you probly begged and pleaded with your parents until you sucked your daddy’s dick until he bought you the car. fuck you loosers.

actually i think he just worked collections for 9000 hours and bought it himself, but whatever

[quote=“aerosolking716,post:34,topic:27471"”]

Again, thanks to everyone for their help, but I’m not going to deal with loosers saying “MY CAR IS SOOO SWEET, MEET ME FOR A RACE”
an “TO A DEUCHE WITHOUT A CAR” I have a car, and I bought it my self, I just want something with more power and a lot more after market parts to offer, and I bought my car myself, which is a lot more than you can say because you probly begged and pleaded with your parents until you sucked your daddy’s dick until he bought you the car. fuck you loosers.

[/quote]

:headbang:you tell those fuckers whats up!!:headbang:

[/quote]

um…

nevermind, i wont even try to defend myself from your ignorance lol…

just an FYI though, everything i own, i pay for :wink:

wow does this kid really suck this bad… man i dunno ill try to offer some help first off u still need to say what your budget really is. if it was me s10 with some form of cheap sbc swap and a big turbo and just throw boost at it till it blew then build something up when u have more money. for me under like 10 grand would be a “cheap” racecar street car build.

Do you have any goals besides beating this one guy?

Otherwise for straight line, pretty much a modded domestic muscle car, or a factory turbo import/domestic. What kind of budget are you looking at also.

That any you might need to take a chill pill, if you ask a broad question like that you will get a lot of sarcastic replies. And yelling at people is just going to lead to thinner ice. Step back and take a moment. There are a lot of cars out there, even once you might not have heard of. But being rude and coping an attitude will not lead to that path.

Honestly though what do you prefer more of in a car, fast in a corner, comfy and quick, fast in a straight, boxy 80s styling?

[/quote]

WOWO u do realize alot of these guys live on there own. own houses and there own cars they dont live with mommy and daddy grow up some and stop trying to be a hard ass.