cheap,fast car

[quote=“aerosolking716,post:43,topic:27471"”]

I’m not TRYING to be a hard ass, I just want some advice. I think the others should grow up and stop putting retarted replies, up. I live on my own, I pay for my own stuff too. I’m working with about 6000-7000. I’m trying to work a deal for an 88 mustang GT 5.0. there is the info. If you can help, stay and help, if you can’t, then leave.

ever heard of beer muscles? I got internet muscles… so fuck you…haha

[/quote]

buy a decent Grand national for 7k, drop 500 into it and run 12’s all day.

simple and reliable.

bye bye m3

[quote=“BuickGN,post:61,topic:27471"”]

buy a decent Grand national for 7k, drop 500 into it and run 12’s all day.

simple and reliable.

bye bye m3

[/quote]

NOT IF HE WANTS TO LOOK GOOD DOING IT.

:stuck_out_tongue:

lol well he didnt say he wanted to look good :slight_smile:

bricks look good sometimes

[quote=“BuickGN,post:63,topic:27471"”]

lol well he didnt say he wanted to look good :slight_smile:

bricks look good sometimes

[/quote]

Agreed…one of a few cars from the 80’s that still look good. Fox body Mustang being the bestest:)

just go to M&M and pickup that eddie griffin Enzo

ok, im sure its been said, but cars are either cheap, reliable, or fast. you can only pick 2.

[quote=“MPD47,post:56,topic:27471"”]

A huge :lol: @ this thread.

[/quote]

WHAAAAAAAAAATTTT!@?!?!?!?! That’s all we get to hear from Mike? I figured this would be a playground and have a miraculous response that I would LOL over all day at work.

You’ve let me down :roll2:

LT1 Fbody FTW here, no brainer

and :lol: at the no :tspry: comment

[quote=“tgrinsell17,post:52,topic:27471"”]

does anyone honestly race in wny with noz, were not livin in a fast and furious world.

[/quote]

No we just all have it to look cool and purge it when we show up to meets. Everyone gave up on actually using it because everyone was always hitting it too soon and was blowing the welds on our intakes. Not to mention replacing passenger floor boards gets expensive after awhile.

half tempted to move this to off topic :bloated: i’ll clean this thread up later when i have more time, but try to keep the bickering to a minimum please

what’s there to clean up… everyone is satisfied in this thread

[quote=“MikeRi24,post:66,topic:27471"”]

ok, im sure its been said, but cars are either cheap, reliable, or fast. you can only pick 2.

[/quote]

See sig for details

[quote=“tgrinsell17,post:52,topic:27471"”]

does anyone honestly race in wny with noz, were not livin in a fast and furious world.

[/quote]

hahahahaha… i almost choked on my breakfast. how old are you? i’d have to say there’s more NOZZZ on this board than any other P/A. where in OP are you?

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:73,topic:27471"”]

hahahahaha… i almost choked on my breakfast. how old are you? i’d have to say there’s more NOZZZ on this board than any other P/A. where in OP are you?

[/quote]

Breakfast at 4:30 pm??

whenever your ready, PM me… im a formula 4 driver from buffalo yo

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:74,topic:27471"”]

Breakfast at 4:30 pm??

[/quote]

i worked 11-7am last night. woke up arounf 2:30pm. gotta do what ya gotta do

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1588