Cheap New Cars !!

Hey guys!!

i would just like to let everyone know, that CHAD DUGAN ( me ) is the newest Sales Executive at Royfoss Chev in woodbridge!! soooo any of you guys who need NEW vehicles or a regular ( non 240ish used car/truck) i can get you guys sick ass deals!!!

ASLO BIG NEWS

Royfoss will lease you ANY vehicle on the market!!! sooo IF YOU GUYS WANT, ACURA-HONDA-TOYOTA-NISSAN-BMW-PORSCHE-MERCEDES-FERRARI-LAND ROVER-VOLVO-MAZDA-FORD-CHRYSLER-DODGE-ALLLLLLLL BRANDS, not just the ones i listed i just cant think, i can get you better deals than the dealer 100 percent!! so please let me know guys pm me with any new or used inquiries you guys have!! i will hook you up ASAP

tell friends and family and help me get my feet out of the sand !!! thanks guys !! looking forward to doing business with you

BEFORE I FORGET!!! ANY REFERALS THAT PEOPLE SEND ME GET 200 CASH!!!

WHICH MEANS- if lets say SAMSON- sent ummm BING? to get a new… TL TYPE S BLANG! then samson WOULD RECIEVE 200 DOLL HAIRS! so guys … you gotta get in on this ! its not hard ! call my cell or pm me! thanks

416 816 0715 chad dugan OR 905 850 1000 roy foss !!!

wow…

Gl luck with that. Roy Foss has incredibly high standards, if you dont do good this month your gone, or any other month for that matter.

I work at what is now Roy Foss Acura, Ever single person that worked in sales from the previous owner has been fired except 2 sales men because they have proven themselfs. Along with some service and parts people that are now gone also. He goes through employees faster then Fobwall goes through lame metaphors :smiley:

Just warning you, Good luck

+1 respect

ive been with foss for 2 months already so im good - thanks for the heads up tho, comming to the christmas party?

Hey cool, I did some work there, I’m sure you’ve met with people from my company, Boost Motor Group.

cant say that i have ? maybe the service guys will know you … not me sorry

When I worked a Prestige Motors I remember getting all the ex-roy foss sales guys applying for job positions. We used to deal with their finance managers sometimes when we would send them some sub-prime lease deals and every month there was a new guy working lol. “They turn over more employees then a cook turns over burgers at Burger king!”

Dude I was in car sales for 8 years and the last 2 I was a sales manager. Here is my advice. Do it for 6 month’s if you like it and your good at it, stick to it, if you are not doing so well don’t think you will be able to do it, sales is not for everyone, you can’t learn it, it’s one of those things, you either got it or you don’t. If you are good then do it, you can make good money just not at roy foss they will make you promises and make everything sound easy and it’s realy not like that, move on to something better. Another thing, there is much more money to be made in USED cars! Yes that’s right, why do you think most experienced sales people leave new cars and go to used. Dude get your OMVIC licence, get some experience, if you like it there all the power to you and I hope it all goes well for you, if you don’t like the way things are going go to a used car dealership.
Either way good luck to you and I hope it all goes well for you, it’s not an easy job but if you are good at it you can do real well. If you ever need some advice or tips on how to get more leads, or handle objections just pm me. Good luck dude.

fuck roy foss acura, terrace gate acura RULES!!

good luck chad.

We photograph the used cars so it might only be the used car departement that knows us.

oh yeah thats right now i know what your talking about, on our site boost lol i had no idea at first, thats cool man !

and yes i have my OMVIC and its on my wall behind me lol i do enjoy sales and you can make alot of money if done well… so i guess i will give it 6 months and if i feel like its something i can do for the rest of my life, i’ll do it, if not i might try out some other form of sales- thanks for the support guys !

Naww, im not.

:frowning: oh why not, karren foss is going to be there … wink wink lol you could get in with MONEY! haha just kiddin man, look forward to selling some of your inventory -

haha nice… see u there when i come in to steal your cars… err im mean pick up ur lease returns for auction yesssssssss :wink:

my buddy might be looking for a truck soon so ill him know about this.

Hey hope you do well in your job…
that way, when the new silvia comes out you can get us good deals =D

I’m regreting it now, but I have prior plans for that day. It seems like it’s gonna be a good time. I’ll leave Karen all to you buddy :D. Have fun haha.

Terrace gate represent!

i really have to thank you guys for helping me out, i have had many calls to the dealership and a few to my cell about car inquiries and 2 sales on top of that, i really appreciate every referal you guys send me and every sales call i recieve - thanks again for your support

didn’t roy foss buy terrace gate acura? that’s what i heard, and they will be moving to the new automall in leaside… maybe that was just rumour…

i dont know about moving to the new auto mall at leaside… thats a pretty bad location - or maybe it was just the saturn dealership, but it was pretty crammed where i was - royfoss is all over haha

Thats exactly right.