Cheap Parts in California!!?

Hey guys I will be traveling to California this summer quite often and was just wondering the best place to get quality aftermarket parts.
I’m mostly looking for S13 and Z32 suspension parts and performance upgrades. Things such as coil-overs, bushings, turbos, and more stuff along those lines.
I’m not that familiar with the websites/shops for the US so if you guys can give me some suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.
Just to be clear, I am looking for shops and not forums to pick up cheap stuff from anywhere in California.
Obviously the cheaper the better, and please something reputable.

Thanks in advance

phase2 and FRSport…

however, you can get stuff cheaper drop-shipped in the US through a few of us.

frsport prices are more expensive than some of the prices i have seen locally, im not sure
ill check pahse2 and explain what u mean by drop-shipped
never heard of that b4

post up on Zilvia. Im sure someone would give you locations for their importers, where you could obtain cheap parts.

Ill dig around and see what i can find for you, Ironically I’m moving to LA in July assuming my work visa goes through and this weekend ill be at 240 meet so i can ask around for ya (I’m in LA as we speak, just so that last part makes sense).

yah is it me or have the prices for aftermarket parts actually gone up in the last few years
im not sure is that how things are supposed to be or is it just the whole economy situation
i spent a lot of money of new aftermarket parts 2 years ago and now as i do some browsing
the price of things seem to be higher, im talking about turbos, suspension and other goodies like that
man this hobby is way to expensive, im gonna have to revert to being a hardparker and just shit talk

ps
looks like im gonna have to start using zilvia alot more for the best deals

Well the guys i met werent able to help me but they did have a term for the rise in price “Drift Tax”

Shits gone up in price because since all those drifter exhibitions and movies and shit have started, demands on 240 parts have gone up in price. Its big bucks for a silvia front out here, 300 bucks for brick lights alone and over 800 for an aero bumper. RHD is Illegal too. All in all i think you may actually have better luck in Canada with parts.