check out this music fest in jersey...makes the warp tour look weak

www.thebamboozle.com

that band list is nuts

I haven’t heard of any of those bands. :dunno:

what kind of music is it?

Punk/hardcore/emo

pretty much the stuff you would hear on the warped tour…By the way punchline is from right around the burgh(went to high school with me). they are kind of pop punk but you got to support the locals

:cool:

this is saosins myspace page. check em out. they are amazing

I can tell is by far their best song

the only two bands on there that I’d even think of spending money to see are Flogging Molly and the Bouncg Souls. ive maybe only heard of a half dozen of those bands. :down:

and punchline can eat a dick.

Man Asbury Park is a craphole. I like flogging molly, catch 22, and bouncing souls. Catch 22 is playing there because that is where they are from. All the rest of the bands on that list are gay. I hate EMO.

flogging molly and bouncing souls sound like noise and that is about it

:ugh:

:greddy: :mad: :bash: :spank: :jerkit:
You obviously have never heard Flogging Molly. They are Irish folk mixed with punk. They are very good musicians, unlike 90% of the bands on that list.

to the youth, that redneck song

i play fifa 2005 on ps2 and its on the soundtrack

yeah typical 4-4 music shows a lot of talent:rolleyes:

And this shows that I am correct. DL some of their music before you judge. They also sing about more than being misunderstood teenagers like EMO crap. I cant tell one emo band apart from another. :weak:

Homos whining like bitches over music swiped from “Gay Punk for Dummies” isn’t emo.

The Cure? Emo.

Dashboard Confessional? Homo.

:rofl:

yes dashboard is teh suck…futher seems forever used to be awesome.