Flogging Molly @ Town Ballroom

Not sure if anyone on here is into this band but they’re one of my favorites. Flogging Molly is coming to Town Ballroom on February 22nd. I’ll be going. Anyone else going to be in attendance?

i might have to catch that one. i have yet to witness the molly. but always hear good things.

seen them a few times, and i put this on my calendar a few months ago when they first released the date…can’t wait!

they’re real stand up guys too…first time i saw them they were scheduled at Thursday in the Square…and rain threatened the show…so they decided they still wanted to play, and since the town ballroom, then “Sphere” was vacant, they’d set up there…

so many people wanted to see them though, and the sphere wasn’t nearly big enough…so what did they do? did one show for half the people, full length…not a short show by any means…then let those people out, and the rest of the people that waited outside partying on Main street for the hours then came in and Flogging Molly performed again, 2 shows back to back right after each other…i was very impressed…cool guys.

a few years after that i saw them at edgefest too, and again put on a hell of a show…

oooohhhh I had not heard about this however I love them and will be in attendance.

son of a bitch. thats my homies birthday/death date, and I’m starting to put together a party for it to raise money for his tombstone.

fuck it. he would have wanted me to go haha. maybe I’ll make that shit for another day

thats dedication :-p

I’ll be there, got tickets when they came out.

OOOPS posting two in a row.

yeah i worked nights then. I called off work and by the time i got back to the venue, they had sold out tickets for both shows. too bad i didn’t have my work number on me. But I’ve seen them like 4 times.

I have a concert addiction.

Seen them a few years back, awesome awesome band to see in action. Might just go. :slight_smile:

Good to see so much interest. They really are an awesome band to see live. I can’t wait.

I should be there!!

I saw them at the sphere a few years back…what a great show. May have to check them out again even though I am not into them as much anymore.

it’s still a ways off, but would anybody else be interested in a pre-gaming meet? my friend works the bar at the TGI Fridays at main/chippeawa and is pretty generous to me and whoever i’m with…if she’s working that night i’ll be spending an hour or 2 at the bar “getting ready” for the concert…

fucking NICE

I will be there for sure

Ill be seeing the foo fighters that same night, otherwise i’d be there.

I could do some pre-gaming for this.

Think ill go to the foo fighters instead

BUMP

concert’s tomorrow…i’m getting my tickets later today…can’t wait.