Cheektowaga Burglaries

Mr Burglar
Say hello to Mr Darwin and Mr H&K

Cheektowaga only has 600 cop cars on the road… ut they are too busy using their new fucking toys to catch people with expired registrations

I got a ticket today for no front plate, from a trooper. Guy’s like, “Well, I could have given you 3 tickets, but…” I mean come on man, like I really feel better about that. You clearly were going to ticket me, you were just too lazy to write me a bunch.

Actually, chances are a plate scan system has a better chance of catching them than a random patrol. They’re probably using a stolen car, or at least an unregistered vehicle.

yes but what are the odds that the database loaded to the vehicle has that car?

The system he’s all pissed off about is a new ALPR that the local police are starting to get more of. Every day a new database is loaded to each car with the system.

http://www.nditech.net/us/homelandsecurity/alpr/

Another great thing about East Aurora being mostly Republican.
Do you think the city folk are going to come out here and guess which house supports the NRA?
Only half the people have guns but, you have to guess which half.:snky:

Is the shit in my house worth your life?:smiley:

lol m dad’s been a member of the NRA for as long as i’ve been around…which makes us even more worried.

we have 2 very large gun display cases in the house…and times during which the robberies have been taking place, nobody is home.

we’re afraid that if they get into our house, these robberies will evolve into armed assaults when they stock up on our ammo.