Muggings in Cheektowaga

The murder/suicide story in lancaster just reminded me of something i heard.

I was just Holidays (Cheektowaga bar on Harlem by Clinton, the one with the big volleyball dome) talking to the guy that runs the place…and he said last the other night (i forget what night…may have been yesterday, or a couple nights ago) a guy walking down by Dingens and Rosseler was beaten and his wallet was stolen…

not long after that call came in to the cops, the same d-bags took a bat to somebody in/near the Tops parking lot on Harlem right across the street from Holidays…and apparently robbed that person too.

The bar owner said he saw the d-bags running out of the tops parking lot and into the woods across the street, apparently ditching the car they were in…and the cops came by Holiday’s shortly after to ask if he had seen anything. The car was stolen…from Pittsburgh!

so the guys stole a car, took at least an 8 hour joy ride…come to cheektowaga, bust some skulls, steal some money…and are still at large. suck that this is very close to 2 of my local hangouts/bars…time to put the bat back in my car i guess.

apparently this was all on the news…but i hadn’t heard a word of it. Kinda wish i knew this all BEFORE going to the bar tonight…and parking in the farthest spot from the door, out of view of the cameras, right by the woods, in the dark :uhh:

Jesus. Wtf is going on around here lately?

Dead bodies, suicides, murders, muggings, theft. Fuck. Time to move.

Hmmm…not cool.

Must store car in doors until I move.

meh i wouldn’t be too worried. those hoodlums tend to stay on the other side of the thruway from us…

but if cuddling will help you feel safer let me know.

The back door is always open for you kind sir.

punn intended?

NYSpeed Gay undertones thread.

Pun always intended…otherwise I wouldnt say it.

hahahaha very true, you don’t see to many nears the woods or past the galleria mall haha

tonight. you…

http://blog.meevee.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/08/handbanana.jpg

It would make my day to shoot some bat weilding D-bags who were trying to rob me.
I would gladly send them back to thier familys in a closed casket, then go to the funeral and tell their parents how they raised a scumbag and should try harder next time.
I’m pretty heartless when it comes to people who rob/steal.

anyone remember that shooting in cheektowga at the blowing alley, i remember i went there after that and was scared out of my mind… :frowning:

yaaaaa!!! the crazy part was the family that was being shot at or who were at the lanes I went to school with the kid…really good kid but who knows

damn dude, i get really freaked out when i go there now, i feel like its going to happen again :uhh: the security guards look like they can’t do much… :squint:

No, you wouldn’t be at the funeral…you’d be in jail. Stop trying to sound like a badass. and are you its talking about the shootings at thruway lanes? Not long before that there was also an armed robbery there too. It’s gonna happen though when you’re located a block from the ghetto

this is false news. everyone knows crime only happens in the city. stop posting your bs fake news.

8 hour joy ride from Pittsburgh?
They must have been easy to spot at 20mph.

(sorry couldn’t resist)

5 bucks says meth is involved if they are from pitt

:picard:

I dont know where you were raised or who taught you anything about the law.
If someone trys to rob you with a weapon, and you kill them you DONT GO TO JAIL.
Self defense for the win.
Ask the kid who thought it was cool to pull a bb pistol on a pizza guy in the falls a few years back.
Oh wait you cant because the pizza guy shot him IN THE FACE.
Open and shut case.

Cheektowaga Polish Mafia…i won’t even leave my doors unlocked anymore!!!