Chemtrails and the conspiracy theory.

I see what you did there.

I release chem trails after eating fast food, fuckkkkkkk, McDonald’s is trying to turn me into a murderer :frowning:

YESSS CHEMTRAIL THREAD…

Couldn’t have anything to do with, oh, I don’t know… COMBUSTION?!?

Nah.

Yes, you brought the subject up.

To the OP, thank you for making a post that’s so worth my first giving of negative rep. You are an absolute moron.

^^^ :lol

Why are you still up?

Dont scare him off, I actually want to have an argument.

This theory is quite big online.

bey

Your the type of kid who buys COD black ops and thinks it all actually happened

Do all the oil/gas companies manufacture jet fuel?

THEYRE ALL IN ON IT

b

Contrails (short for “condensation trails”) or vapour trails are artificial clouds that are the visible trails of condensed water vapour made by the exhaust of aircraft engines. As the hot exhaust gases cool in the surrounding air they may precipitate a cloud of microscopic water droplets. If the air is cold enough, this trail will comprise tiny ice crystals.[1]
The wingtip vortices which trail from the wingtips and wing flaps of aircraft are sometimes partly visible due to condensation in the cores of the vortices. Each vortex is a mass of spinning air and the air pressure at the centre of the vortex is very low. These wingtip vortices are not the same as contrails.
Depending on atmospheric conditions, contrails may be visible for only a few seconds or minutes, or may persist for many hours which may affect climate

b

Also your links that supposedly provide factual information about chemtrails are all retard written B.S. Also like Vlad said “chemtrails” would be the least accurate and ineffective means of dispersing a chemical on a population if finite targeting was the objective. Contrails occur at different altitudes and conditions all different time of year, because of variations in climate conditions. Which is why they can be S shaped or run parallel to eachother or even appear to form an X shape, because :retardclap there is more then 1 plane in the sky at a given time and their paths will over lap or cross time to time.

no it actually sprays out the side of the fusalodge… i cant spell haha

how do they make it come out of the wing tips then?

like dis
http://www.missouriskywatch.com/files/Chemtrail-Spraying-equipment/Chemtrail-spray-nozzle-Lg-canvas2.jpg

they have done some experiments with “cloud seeding” in certain midwest areas that see very low average rainfall. That’s probably where this nonsense came from.

So a 4 jet engine plane has 4 sprayers next to the engines in the wing?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/187/442569426_06e35c881a.jpg

??

That’s what I was thinking too.

There were occasional experiments on trying to effect localized weather.

I mean I wouldn’t even care that much if these guys were saying that military planes in certain areas are trying to change it, but saying that every commercial jet in the world is spraying chemicals is ludicrous.

b

What do you mean both ways?