Chemtrails and the conspiracy theory.

BRA

Conspiracy Theorist in da houuuuse.

Please tell me you’re not serious.

“Normal contrails are most often seen during the cooler parts of the year, especially October through springtime and thankfully for their cause, the cold and flu season coincides with this time period, so any normal illness at that time can certainly be said to be “possibly” caused by chemtrails”

Sounds like a pretty logical response to me.

I don’t believe your video.

It’s a hoax which “has been investigated and refuted by many established and accredited universities, scientific organizations, and major media publications”

-USAF

Bombs brought down the WTC, too. :vlad

.l

i

I was making to make a thread about this, but I guess you’ve already done the job for me on that.

Thread split.

This is going to be great :ahh

Let’s PLAY!

So let’s start with the basics, how exactly are those chemtrails being propelled from the plane? Burned through the gas? Dispersed separately through another gas tank or mixed within? Or output from the drain channels of the bathrooms which is a pretty good theory?

Pick one and I’ll tell you why you’re wrong.

Where is the chemical coming from and how is it being delivered to the plane? Mixed with the gas or a separate tank/tanker delivery.

How come EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD has “chem trails” even south Africa where I’m sure the government could care less about weather control. Unless there is some global company which is filling this stuff in every single airport around the world?

You do realize that weather is a global phenomenon, not just over US, whatever happens here goes over to Europe and we get the China air from the Jetstream.

If you wanted to seed your garden, would you do it from right above the ground or would you do it from 1000 feet up? Putting a chemical into the water supply would be cheaper and make a hell of a lot more sense.

Let’s ask the pilots themselves.

http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/hangar-talk/42977-chemtrails-contrails.html

Oh wait they must be in on it too :ahh

The main question is…

you ready?

WHY?

Don’t tell me what they are doing, but why they are doing it.

It’s population control, BRAH.
:rofl

this better be a troll thread

I’m looking at that link’s “proofs” and dying over here :lol

LOL F1 cars spray this chemical in the rain too

OMFGHIBBQ2U!!!

WW2 bombers chem trails :ahh

http://nutbarsnz.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/contrails1.jpg

They’ve been at it for 70 years, and they started by making it fucking rain on dem Nazi Germans!!!

My car shoots chemtrails. Serious. I was hired by Mulder. He said Scully would ride in my car, and pleasure me as I brought the rain.

I do think there is Area 51 tho.

It’s true. They lace the wings with a special substance so that at altitude it creates a trail of dihydrogenmonoxide that will slowly fall to the ground, eventually entering our resevoirs and homes.

:rofl