Chevys are the gayest cars ever made.

Fucking gayer than a gay fag taking it up the ass from five other AIDS infested gayfags in a giant gayfag orgy. Bob Chevy or Bill Chevy of whoever fucking invented Chevys probably has enough cum dripping out of his stretched out decaying asshole to sustain a legion of gayfag maggots for a millennium. Chevys are gayer than TwoForty and Sunhawk on their first date giving each other mutual rimjobs in a stall at Pegasus .

Chevy :reloading

thank you for including me in your post about homosexuals but how do you know about the stalls at pegasus? im guessin from personally experience. :scared: :finger:

guessing your cavy broke again :doh:

:1320:

well, its doing the same shit it was doing before. I got everything all nice and buttoned up, ran it for a few minutes, took it down the road to get it up to temp, and its leaking water out right in the vicinity of the #2 sparkplug again…

of course it does. It says chevy like 50 times in it. This thread sucks more than a Chevy at a cock sucking convention

damn dude? cracked head?

i dunno. I dont think its cracked. I looked it over pretty good, nothing visible. It might be warped though. sigh

damn dude torque that shit down a little bit tighter? how much is a new head?

:madfawk: :rolleyes: :down: :tool: :rant: :mad: :squint: :nono: :bluez28: :nuts: :bsflag: :asshole :blah: :finger:

But seriously, sorry to hear the Cavy is giving you trouble again. A lot of cracks aren’t visible to the naked eye (hense magnifluxing). It could be a wharped head too not allowing the gasket to seal (did it overheat before it started doing it the first time?).

-TJ

a new head? probably more than I paid for the car. I wonder if there are any scrap yards around here… I wonder what they would pay for it. Either that or im just gonna put a cooler thermostat in it and put some water wetter in it to keep it nice and cool and try to pawn it off on some dumb schmuck for like $600 or something. Its running like ass too though. I broke a piece off of some goofy looking sensor above the fuel injector thingy… Sticks out into the air stream like its supposed to meter air flow or temp or something, im not quite sure what the hell it does. It seemed to be running much better yesterday before i messed it up, so I’m hoping that if i replace that it will run a little smoother. I can handle it spitting out a little coolant, i mean this thing is no gem, as long as it can get me the 2 miles to and from work everyday. Thatll save me ~$10-15 a day for cab fare, x2 for the woman… $30 a day for cab fare between the two of us sucks almost as much cock as chevys.

well, it did have a big hole in one of the radiator hoses going into the head. I took it to get it fixed on the way to work, and it was right after i got it fixed that it started spitting out coolant from there… I didnt even fucking think of that its been so long…

:doh:

its the mechanic!!!

:hsdance:

sad but true

Either way, I learned a lot ripping it off, and at least when I put mine back together it fired up, unlike whiteys!!! :bowrofl: :scared:

My automotive confidence is now much higher

i thought u where better at HEAD WORK THAN THAT!!! :finger:

probably way off, but did you have the head machined?

don’t worry when i come down for the show i will sure to issue a nice ass whooping

All those cavvys are fucking junk,cheap yes,y not sell it and put the money into the damn DSM? :doh:

cause the proceeds from its sale wouldnt even net half the money I would need for a new motor. Have I ever posted pics of it? I thought I did… its pretty beat man… lol

pffffffffffffffffffffff

that sounds like blow-by… :smiley:

or a vacuum leak…