chicken wings

I had some of the best chicken wings ever last night at Somerville Bar and Grill. I was thinking.
Do you like flat chicken wings, drumstick chicken wings or boneless chicken wings?

Flat

Drum Stick

Boneless

I am easy and like all 3

adress of place?

oh there was a poll

Its in Somerville Plaza off Brighton in Tonawanda . Its the old Montrose
Brighton is off Niagra falls blvd take Brighton about 5 Blocks up you will see Valero turn towards Valero

flat or bonesless perferably, but a wing is a wing.

i like the drumsticks, but boneless are way easier lol…

I voted drumstick. I would be satisfied if an entire order of wings was made up of just drumsticks.

… but all 3 are just fine.

we can team up on a 50 order.
I’ll eat the flats you can eat the drums. haha

kelseys bar and grill in orchard park had some really good wings, but their closed due to franchise name conflict :cry: :cry:

drum so i can get the bleu cheese on there easier

Yea… I used to always get the lemon pepper dusted wings there… they were pretty amazing. All the sauced ones were great too.
There’s still a kelsey’s in canada, and they have a better menu. Possibly worth the trip.

I dont like boneless cause those are usuall breaded FUCK THAT NOISE!! I like flats sometimes cause they tend to get a little crispier and thats how i like my wings but the drumsticks are just so easy.

the kelseys in canada isnt as good as the one that was in orchard park but they did have the same menu. i use to work their (Orchard park locatio) and it was clean and had great food. i miss it so bad, was a great hang out spot for the games.

I like my chicks flat.

And extra crispy.

I got wings from the eagle house, and did them in a turkey fryer. The on the grill for a few minutes. BBQ homemade FTW

flat,hot, and crispy ftw

flats tougher to eat, but worth it.

don’t like wings wtf why is that a choice?

it’s not?

rereads. You are correct sir. Well said.

Def drumstick.

Flat… but have not had a wing in months. :frowning:

wow i cant believe that the somerville grill had a cutomer lol my friend works at st. angelos pizza in the same plaza and always says how nobody is ever in there.