Chicken Wings specials?

Anyone know of a good place on a wenseday night to out and eat chickens wings and has a special… The local place me and my friends have always gone is screwing us over lately so were trying to find somewheres else to go,

Does wild wings still do 50 cent legs on Wednesdays? Not that wild wings is that good, but $3 bucks and you’re full.

idk about specials, but vinnys in west seneca has the best/ largest wings for the price that ive ever had.

were are u going now and how are they screwing you over?

wild wings has specials tuesday and thursday

no specials, but Sal’s in Depew :tup:

Pretty sure Quaker Steak and Lube has all you can eat wings on tuesdays… i’m not sure if they’re open yet, but i will be there every tuesday for sure.

there not screwing us i guess , we use to have the same waitress every wenseday and she wouldnt charge us for pop or blue chesse which in term she would get a decent tip but she stoped working and we got this old ladies whos a bitch and she makes everyone buy a drink and idk about you spending 7 dollars on a pitcher of pop or 2.50 on a glass is crazy and she makes us get like 2 pitchers or everyone has a single glass…I drink the beer speicals there so it doesnt really matter to me but then the one day she put gratuity on the bill cuz we had a party and only 4 people actually ate and ordered food… shes a cranky old lady and shes the only waitress

where is that ?

Pretty sure they dont open til… the middle of Nov. I want to get a job there only so i can talk trash to all the Nascar fans. Lol. I would be perfect for the job.

williamsville. right by the regal on transit

in the old Don Pablos, right?

that might be right now that i think about it. If not right next to it

50 cent wings at bww is a ripoff
Rhinos on southwestern has 10 cent wings on thurs after 7pm
Applebees mon-fri happy hour 3-6 or 9-close have boneless or regular wing for $3.50(12-15 wings)
Theres some bar on george urban across from quebecor who has all you can eat wings for $5 on tuesdays.

I believe the Wales Center Hotel has a killer deal on Wednesday nights. It is in the middle of nowhere but I think it used to be like $3 all you can eat

Mandy’s on Clinton near Union in West Seneca has buy two drinks get all you can eat wings for $2.50.

Thursdays at broadway joe’s is $1.00 for 6 wings.

where is this place man?

Never heard of it, I’ve lived in West Seneca for a few years now…

Vinnys is on clinton before harlem.

Legs.