chillin in DOITCHLAND!!! car pics up soon!

hey all, im in Germany for the next 2 weeks or so, im tkin pics of all kinds of cars over here, many not so uncommon, its just cool to see the little differences in the same cars that we have in america, if anyone wants me to specifically try to get photos of any car let me know, ill try to find them. i will load what i have so far when i get a chance, as im busy with a documentary project over here and thats my primary reason to be here. but yea, anyone want to see anything just let me know.

Cool. Post updates about experiences good or bad. I am probably going to Germany in the fall to visit friends in Cologne. So, I’d definitely like to hear about it. Have fun!

what town are you in.

:naughty: German girls >

yeah where at in Germany?

I spent 6 weeks in Koln! its an awesome city!

Awesome, I’d love to get some chances to visit outside of the USA… The wife is Xian, China right now… Crazy.

A5 or S5 or any S-line A4 (all Audi’s) and RS4/8 please.

Hey guys, been really busy, as i have been working on school work here constantly, however hopefully tomorrow i will get a chance to search out some cars. i’ll see what i can do on the Audi’s i dont know that much about them, is there any way i can tell if it is an S line? let me know. i have some pics already but i havnt gotten to dedicate my time to that yet, so i’ll get to it. As for experiences, i am in Dortmund, and i just today experienced the most insane sporting event of my life, which is also partially why i’m here, it is a documentary i am working on focusing on the city of Dortmund and the Football lifestyle here. so that said, i went to the Dortmund vs Schalke pro Football game (Rivalry), and i can say that not even the Steelers have the fan base and energy that these fans do. it was just a crazy game. Dortmund beat Schalke 2-0. Schalke is the leading team in the league so that made it all that much more exciting. but other than that i would just say that other than the fact that i cannot speak much German, i Really like it here, the people are wonderfully helpful and very nice. And i have drank good German Beer every day that i have been here so far, so thats a good thing. but i think thats it for now as its now 1:10am here and i have been up since 7am setting up video equipment and executing the Photography part of the Documentary that we are doing. so im off to bed. day off from the action tomorrow so i’ll se what all i can get posted in the way of pictures.

-Tchuess fur jetzt!

i like drinking ansbach and Krystal wizen cause its not to heavy

Any Audi will do if you see one. They’ve get some cool stuff in Europe that we aren’t allowed to have in the states.
S-Line ones should just be badd-azz looking version of the tame and lame stateside cars. We don’t have S-Line in the states. We have “S”, but it’s not the same.
Usually has a small “S-line” badge on it somewhere… but no biggy. If you see the four ringed car anywhere and have a camera, take a pic!
Have fun over there!

s4 is the ultimate DD well atlest for me

GET SOME PICTURES OF MCLEAREN’S PLEASE!!!

hey all, once agian a very busy day, i’m workin on gettin some pics, too bad when i see most of these cars it’s at night and they are driving by, so the tripod does no good then. as for the McLaeren… believe me, if i see one i will get a shot of that, but it’s unlikely… but i’ll see what i can do, the digital slr is coming along to Cologn this weekend so hopefully i will see more there. and once again, bare with me on the pics, busy busy busy… workin on it…

can’t even get up some pics. you suck!!! what a waste of a kid in Germany. can’t wait until you get back. we’ve got some turbo work to do to the sol.