chinese buffet, (someone make it a poll)

Ive ate at several chinese buffets, that bring you your own drinks, and several different oens then the one I eat at, I didnt like thier food.

Im from the falls btw

i wasn’t making fun of you for spelling it wrong, i was making fun of you for whining about having to walk two or three time to get food. i quoted the word because it was the one you used, not because you misspelled it. i just happened to spell it right. sorry for the confusion.

Ah I gotcha. I’m FAR from lazy. I’m extremely in shape as I’m a runner. I just find it irritating to have to go up over and over. I shovel food down like it’s my job :slight_smile:

I usually get 2-3 plates of food and bring them back and go through them and then just get desert after.

I’m fucking going to the buffet tomorrow. This thread is killing me.

fucking WORD.

ahahaha x…

The Chinese buffet near BK on GI is the only one I ever go to.

Plates do not need to be larger.
The bigger the plate, the more food people will just waste.

I guess thats the American way to get the biggest plate that will fit
the table then gorge.

an empty steam tray would work pretty good for me, to be honest.

jesus christ i dont even remmeber making this thread…i apologize

I’m also a two plate guy. i fill the first one up, and then just grab another and come back to the table with two full plates :slight_smile:

I dont think the plates should be bigger but they should have partitions so my dumpling saus doesnt get on my sweet and sour chicken yo!

I still cant get over the fact that this thread is complaining that the plates are not big enough to give you enough food to cram down your throat in one sitting without getting up…

http://www.spurgeon.org/images/Suge/fat_kid.jpg

I use to own a Buffet and the reason why we don’t give you huge plates is because we dont want people wasting food. It helps keep cost down.

If you want to see how many people can fit into a civic, go to King Buffet in Hamburg and wait in the parking lot after it closes. I seen about 13 employees get into a civic and leave.

OP needs bigger plates to fit Fry’s dick as a side, as he surely loves it in his mouth.

I made the poll. :uhh:

lol

did not know :frowning:

:smiley:

FWIW I’m sure the OP would like my cock in his mouth anyways. :tup:

:rofl: :eyebrow:

so, uh, what percentage of americans are obese?

what the…

why don’t you just grab 2 plates at the same time and bring it back to your table?

i feel uncomfortable about chinese buffets…

that food generally tends to look sketchy when they make it “fresh” for you after you order it…

…but that same shit, only after sitting on a hot tray for God knows how long…meh, no thanks…when i eat chinese i usually know what i want, and order that…