chinese buffet, (someone make it a poll)

I dont know how to make this a poll, plus im drunk. does neone else agree with me that the plates at chinese buffet, (and all buffets in general should be bigger). I mean people say that you should sample all the food at once, but i dont like that. I like taking a bunch of food at once and puttin it all on one plate. I dont like taking a little bit of beef lo mein. I like eating a lot of it at once. I mean cmon. Basically i want big fuckin plates at chinese buffet…whos with me!!!..god im drunk

fuck. im in.

+2

thank you…im glad im not just drunk, i have bigger plates at my house for christ sake

The one at the southgate damn near gives you teacup plates.

The plates seem okay to me, its not like you can only go to the buffet once.
Its all you can eat, Plus ive managed to be able to stack my plates with atleast 3 - 5lbs of food at once.
hahaha

Edit the plates at the only one i eat at are slightly smaller then a normal household dinner plate

the only way i can get all the food i want at once is too stack the food on top of eachother…gay

I generally go, veggie fryed rice, covered in chicken n brocli thenc urry chicken, then beef with peppers, then i top it with a big mountain of beef lomein.
hit it with some soy sauce and enjoy with my chopsticks.
normally i have 2 chicken on a stick ontop of it, and a small wonton bowl of sweet n sour chciken, just the chicken sweet n sour is disgusting.

I always just get 2 plates at once. makes for an easier time.

good choice. i guess its just kuz im so hungry when i get there i just want everything…i still stand by my original decision tho

Um… take two plates?

i guess but thats a pain in the ass

then you have to make a double trip to get your drink.

you do know you are allowed to return for subsequent trips up to the buffet. i usually end up taking about three trips. i guess they could be slightly bigger but it has never been a serious issue for me. out of curiosity, how drunk are you?

wait, where do you go that they make you get your own drink? i’ve never had that happen and i frequent many chinese buffets.

+1
That would fucking suck. Servers gotta get paid for something.

Go to the damn Grand Buffet by the Boulevard Mall.

They BRING you your soda and the plates are OK sized. If you are too lazy to get up and get more, get two plates.

Talk about fat America, I cant believe you mad a thread complaining about how you need to make more than one trip to an all you can eat buffet because the plate can’t hold enough and the fact you got to get up again to get your soda.

97b18b1 isn’t fat, as I aren’t either. It’s just too inconvenient to keep getting up mid meal. It really does get aggrivating.

it’s “aggravating” to go get more food at the chinese buffet? jesus :cry:

ugh I spell 1 word wrong at 3am and it’s the end of the world?

lol christ.