Chinese SKS

Anyone have any interest in a Chinese SKS? Please PM me.

a huh?

:stick: it’s a gun

would you trade guns for it?

SKS’s aren’t cheap…so if your offering something like a glock you just might be out of luck…

worth no more than 100 bucks for those of u that don,t know jack about rifles…also depends on what condiyion it is in,we have two of em and bought em for 75 each 4 years ago(one fully):yum: ,but lal in all not worth more than 100$

SKS’s aren’t cheap…so if your offering something like a glock you just might be out of luck…

WTF are you talking about?

A MINT, Russian, all original SKS would command the most $$ and they go for about $300…

Fuckin’ cheap Chinese and Yugo models shouldn’t go for more than $150, tops.

Any model Glock is going to go for alot more…

My buddy is selling some of his guns that he doesn’t use anymore. I really don’t know any of the details about the guns, but he does. PM me if interested and I will put you in touch with him.

most expensive sks i’ve seen was 700 at a gun shop…while most of them do range around 200-225 on average and my fault i was thinking of the SKB(shotgun) not the SKS

p.s. if you take the most expensive sks available(NORINCO/POLY TECH SKS HUNTER) and put it next to most fairly priced Glock 22 or 36 it actually costs more seeing that those two range from 565 to about 650 if you know where to shop

what point are you trying to make? and to whom?

ya, my bro got his SKS, in very good shape for 115 bucks

most expensive sks i’ve seen was 700 at a gun shop…while most of them do range around 200-225 on average and my fault i was thinking of the SKB(shotgun) not the SKS

p.s. if you take the most expensive sks available(NORINCO/POLY TECH SKS HUNTER) and put it next to most fairly priced Glock 22 or 36 it actually costs more seeing that those two range from 565 to about 650 if you know where to shop

You are confused. You are confusing AK type rifles with SKSs. Norinco Hunters are AK style rifles. Poly-Tech also made some expensive AK style rifles (like the Poly-Tech Legend).

No offense man…but you’re SO FAR off, it’s not even worth going into detail on it.

SKS=cheap, period.
AKs can get expensive.

Pics?

I would never buy a glock. Not saying they’re junk, but I’m not into the hammerless plastic gun fad.

so far off??? then tell me what this is please. and i know what ak’s are and what they cost i have one for christ’s sake. look below for pwnage

My buddy still has the SKS.

It comes with a bayonet, a 10 round magazine already installed, a 30 round magazine, and something else. A cleaning kit I think.

He is asking $170 or will trade for a Tippman A5 or 98 Custom paintball gun.

I have a spyder sonix fully modded with all 32degrees parts, 4 pod paint harness, 2 masks, 2 air tanks, and a bunch of other stuff I will trade him for it.

Tried to pm you about this your inbox is full

I have relayed the message to my friend.

Awesome!