Chocolate Celly

Just got me a LG Chocolate from Jeff aka Evolve here on the board, The thing is super sweet, alot of cool functions and tons of gadgets. Just had to brag about it being mad pimp, a tad pricey but the coolest phone out there. Still playing with the functions and stuff, it has alot of cool shit, even touch screen controls.:tup:
http://www.unwiredview.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/LG%20Chocolate.jpg

my friend just picked one up, pretty sweet phone

Redrocket’s only seems to ring when it feels like it.

<<<minisrt4

was thinking about getting one osince my phone is broke

glad you like it man :tup:

let me know if you have any problems

For sure Thanks!

Update: i mentioned redrocket’s chocolate only working when it wanted to. Verizon took it bak now he has a working phone. Looks like he got a bad one.

fox just picked on of these up too and i was playing with it…damn cool

I ordered one a few days ago, waiting to play with it!

i got one and a 512mb card now i can have a bunch of songs and pic and vids on it…def a sweet phone everyone that sees it wants to take a closer look

:word: this thing is tits. Now ive got the sexual chocolate that all the ladies love :tup:

Don’t treat this like you treat your cameras! :lol:

Does it actually come in a chocolate style wrapper?

no

Meh I played around with it for a while when it first came out. Pretty much a novelty phone if you ask me.

^^ what new phones aren’t nowadays?

if i didnt have a ipod id consider getting it butim sticking with the Q

i actually tried to talk jason out if the chocolate and into a cheaper phone!

i agree its a novelty… but chicks in the mall like to touch my piece.

and once i got a new one its working fine now. . minus the battery life & shitty charger plug in design.

wouldnt you think a USB data cable could use a USB power to charge the battery? no the 120 v charger plugs into the middle of the USB data cable with the Music kit. Playing music Kills the battery kinda quick. & GPS feature is $$$ for verizon.

How bad is the battery life? MY current pos needs to be charged every other day, and thats pretty much on standby the whole time.