CHODA > Joelster

Two quick pulls leaving Badazz’s party. His car runs damn good and there is a lot more in it. I think both were around a 40 roll. we couldn’t catch a light and there were a lot of cars out so we only go two little pulls in.

Vids will be up soon

NA small block ford vs NA small block chevy :tup:

I was surprised I hung in there. The first one you got a teensy little jump on me. The second one was a GREAT run. That was a perfect mph to go from for me. You got me by about a car plus 3 feet or so. I can only imagine how loud that must have been from a spectator point of view, lol.

i knew it would be close.
7.3 to a 6.7 thats about right a lil more than a car

:tup: boys drama free fun

I have some poor vids of the run, I just haven’t loaded them yet.

Just upload the second one, lol. The first one sucked.

^ HAHAHA

good stuff guys.

Joelster, going to Lancaster tomorrow?

those vids werent poor. i would say very clear in both of them

Honestly it will be a gametime decision for me. I heard it’s gonna be hot and humid as hell AGAIN, so I already know what the car will run. If it was 70 and nice out I would give you a definite yes. If i’m out of work early I will probably go but if I don’t get home until 6 and have to rush to get there I’m not gonna attempt it.

LT1s are junk

Now that I own a LS1, I would almost have to agree…but they still are a solid chevy motor!

whos trans was flaring up on the shft?

I’d say Choda… but I’m not positive.

yup

good vid

I was wondering what that was, lol. It sounded like a manual car doing a powershift.

If I powershifted I’d be in a ditch… even if there aren’t ditches on that road.

haha ^

you have a truetrac, errrrr