pick a date, bitch

:slight_smile:

It’s a 414.

See you wednesday!

:slight_smile: I’ll be there

Well this was very anticlimactic.

you have a go pro? I dont have a camera anymore

Hmmm na shoot out???

you should have me covered but I’m up for it, its the last weds night and the weather looks really good

Yes I have a GoPro. I’m not going to have anyone covered unless it decides to run good. Plugs and wires are going in today or tomorrow. Hopefully that cures it. Plugs are jet black. It will be in the 10’s though.

Tomorrow is the last wed? shit!

In for results.

Hmmmm

I have a go pro as well, if i come out to watch we can put it on one of the cars.

That would be great.

how late in the yea due they keep the track open

Until 10 most the time. This is going to be a close race. I’ll take out the winner :slight_smile:

Joelster > studderin he just txt me. I hope it was door to door. Nice job Joel and John. This is what makes a car forum a real car forum

In for vids

We didn’t get to run side by side. We did line up side by side, but then the starter motioned me and some Pro-mod loking Mustang up. My car ran so-so. 2nd gear it was breaking up but 3rd gear it smoothed out and pulled like a mofo. Then it started to sprinkle/rain and look ugly out. I sprung a tiny tranny line leak pulling off of the trailer. Sorry to anyone that had to run behind me, lol.

My numbers:

60’ 1.501
1/8th 6.870
mph 102.81
1/4 10.671
mph 128.70

When I figure this tune shit out, it will run 10.2-10.3 easy. Gonna be a while, i’m sick of throwing money at it, just want to drive it for a bit.

:tup: to Johnny and Mark. Good dudes! We had a good laugh at all of the internet heroes that won’t run their cars but like to run their mouths. studderin ran a 10.90 that I saw and a 10.80 something.

Nice times. I am an e-hero and have no intention to race my car. So that hurt my feelings :frowning:

Yes, but you don’t run your mouth saying you are going to stomp people either., and i’m sure if someone were to call you out, you’d oblige.