Joelster>LXTASY

As I was leaving a parking lot I see a nice Chevelle and an LT1 Maro rockin the drag look cruise by, so I decided to go see what’s up. Ended up doing a pull with Joelster…get this, from a dead stop!!! OMG!!! Before we even got moving I knew I was in for some trouble as I heard his rpms climbing I knew the auto was going to leave hard…and it did. Top of first he had his car or two jump on me after my less than stellar launch and he pretty much held on the whole way. With every gear I was slowly reeling him in, but each shift brought back his lead. His car is set up very well for the digs and was too much for me to take down. I’d love to take another stab at him with some more road and a more aggressive launch on my end…:smiley:

Cool dude, his friend was cool…no drama. We ended up bs’ing for a bit afterward before I called it a night. Nice run Joelster:tup:

:tup: Its about time you gave the Stang some action man. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice run from 2 good guys! :tup:

Stang gets action every day driving to work and doing 1000 mile weekend roadtrips…just this past weekend I went to Detroit for Woodward, got into about 20 races there, gassed up and drove back home all without incident:)

Cool run! Let’s get this dig ladder going!

Joelster, are you located in Tonawanda? I think I seen your car when I was driving to competition transmission.

Only chicks are allowed to stalk me! j/k, yep, you probably saw me.

mmm dig :slight_smile:

very nice

:tup: dig racing whats that :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s how the men race.

:word:

anyone get this on tape?

Nope, no video. We just sort of ran into each other on the street. No planning at all.

I’d be game to do it again for the sake of video…let me know if you’re down:headbang:

I’m down. Looks like rain for the next few days though.

don’t be a panzy :stuck_out_tongue:

how is your car coming along? shoot me a PM sometime

Im in!

rain or shine:P

I was at Mighty tonight for a little bit. Very cold out and then it started to rain.
Samsara–what do you drive?

men HA j/k nice runs guys

hey joelster, yeah I was there when you were there…
I was driving the lovely merlot 2003 pathfinder, I own a '03 WRX tho.
I was serious about getting the dig chain going, I was kidding about the “rain or shine”, I’ll run in the rain any day, im sure you wouldn’t…

I think that was joelster that ran the white transam with blue rims from a dig the one night…I was there. :tup: to the sweet body style F-bod…in black.