Choice of smokes

ah sadly no…but he doesnt give a shit that i do haha

Marb red 72’s

Marb reds. I’ve been trying to quit forever. My problem, I like smoking. I enjoy it. I don’t enjoy smoking an entire pack everyday, but I like one after a meal or with a beer.

hookah > cancer sticks

way more flavors that cancer, menthol cancer, and cancer light

thats what i enjoy about it, im able to keep myself fairly well limited, when i get bored i just enjoy going out and having one, or working in the garage, etc. but feeling like i need a pack a day to just function isnt okay with me

Pipe tobacco. Yes, I’m 80.

Monocle wearin’ motha fucka.

Used to dip skoal wintergreen or cherry when I was in the Marines, don’t do it anymore.

I would love a monocle. And possibly a top hat.

cigars

:rofl:rofl:rofl
so true, repping for that one

Back when I played a lot of MW2 on XBL, I could go through a whole pack in a night of merkin on fools. So that’s not so good.

hookah does ZERO, unless I am doing it wrong. My brother in law is muslim and since they dont drink I guess this is what they do?? I dont know. (in reality I am sure its a religious thing or something) I tried it a few times with him, and it didnt do shit for me. No buzz or anything. Smells nice I guess. But I dont get it.

I think I smoked about 3 packs in my entire life, and havnt in years. I think its a giant waste of money, and an easy way to take a few years off your life.

Homegrown greenery is where its at. No chemicals, no bullshit, gets the job done without the mass-list of health hazards. IMO.

Random DT’s FTL :frowning:

enlighten me.

Quit smoking you fucks.

shhhhhh we know, maybe someday

How does one smoke a fuck?

if it burns… smoke that shit