Chris's Z31 turbo

what did you hit?

cars rearend locked up on the 890 exit off broadway and i went over the curb down the hill and into a fence. i fail at life. i even scrached jeffs and my 5 dollar paint job

Shitty. So you need the rearend rebuilt too?

:rofl

Rear end locked up? :rofl

he dosnt know how to drive rwd.

That sucks!!! probably was driving retarded and got caught up … :ninja

i did the same… cost me a car :ssh

pics loading in photobucket… gimme a minute

alright first off this happened going from broadway onto 890 west. in rotterdam.
He spun and hit the fence at the bottom of the hill. (fence poll made the damage)

heres the only 2 pics i have of the marks (benny look on the way to work tommrow)

Heres the “it wasnt my fault” damage
(messed up my F***** paint job)

no i was babying it and it slipped out of 3rd and i went to put it baack in gear it popped in first and ripped lose got real sidways tried to save it but i couldent.

He needs

a new front bumper
Radiator
front bumper support
and maybe an oil cooler. we’ll see tommrow when i take the bumper off

How does a 5 speed pop itself into first?

Dude you musta been doing something or not thinking to put the car in first. and let the ass end lockup, if you dident panic and slipped it in neutral/put the clutch in it would have been fine. Belive me, I locked up the rear end doing 60mph on central by accidentally putting it in first when i just got my short shifter, the ass end started to come out but once i poped the clutch in it corrected itself

i wasnt thinkn and im an idiot

:nod and thats all im saying ;D going to yourhouse around 10 tommrow the guy said he’ll get back to me. most likly ill have it fixed b4 you get outta work

jeff get on aim

i wasnt tryin to slide and if i was i wouldent of done it there

chris + turbo = FAIL

:ohsnap
:ssh

i have just about all the parts needed to fix that. if you need them let me know

HOW MUCH FOR THEM I HAVE CASH

that boost controller must make that car an animal… stick to the non turbo, front wheel drive hoss’ :ohnoes

ur an asshole