Christ its finally good to be in my house

Congrats

Looks great! Congrats!

No sweat. Even if you have questions about the way its functioning or if there is something goofy going on that you aren’t sure about, just post up or PM me and I’ll help ya best I can.

Congrats on the new house. That is awesome.

congrats and welcome to the money pit we call homeowners. :slight_smile:

Congrats, Dom. Vouching for Bravada on the HVAC, too. He did my house up good when my A/C kicked.
It’ll be one big fantastic headache called home ownership. That was the one good thing about renting. Make a call, and someone else worries about it.
2007 was the year of the blown hot water tank (and whole new finished downstairs because of it) and dead A/C for me. Can’t wait for 2008.

Dom forgot to mention that the zap from the surge protector scared him so much that he dropped it and cracked the tile in front of the fireplace :hahano:
Anyway, I’m ready to paint and take the carpeting out. Hardwood floors ftw.
Thanks again to foz for all the help and lots of patience. The wait was definately worth it.

God damn it leave the carpeting, fuck hardwood floors.

carpet is comfy, hardwood is pretty and easier to clean. congrats on the purchase!

im pretty sure Ive seen that house before penn hills right? Congrats either way, nice house :bigthumb:

hard wood floors are fun though, you can slide around on them in your socks. Oh and be careful if they get wet, we don’t need another eurodad episode

nice place… I can see the projects lining up! they sure enjoyed wallpapering it seems

I despise carpet. We are way too clumsy and light carpet stains too easily.

Yes, Howard Street in Penn Hills.

:rofl:

Yeah, they went overboard on the wallpaper. Dom is pissed because I want to tear it down. Maybe you should have a discussion with him about wallpaper and belts.

hahahaha… I already had a talk with him about wearing a belt. i forgot to check if he has been or not. I will give him a talking to about wallpaper on monday!

Just glad I could help Maggie, hope you guys are starting to get settled in and able to get past the moving and get into enjoying the place!