Christmas Bonus at Work

WAYNE internet high 5! I love being a state worker.

Last year I got $200 … hopefully will get another 200 this year

Jealous?

I got a pat on the back for a good year of selling.

Meanwhile, at our customer appreciation day we had last week, they gave away a PS3, 3 Ipod Nano’s, 1 Ipod Touch, and 2 Garmin’s.

heh…My company gave away a 40" TV, 2 Sabres club level tickets ($180 a seat), a Dell computer, several cameras, an iPod, a mountain bike, several $150 gift certificates to premium restaurants, and 2 tables worth of a random bullshit (cookies, bbq sets, car wash stuff, clothing, etc).

And my bonus, is a $25 gift card. Would rather they not spend all the money on prizes and just give everyone a $75 gift card.

a week off paid …and 1000 bucks

no bonus

ummm…no bonus here. just hard work

I got about a month’s pay so I went to DD and finally was able to come through with that Coollata Large… All CA$H soN

And that’s what it is!

My boss is a dick, lol.

tell her to let you have your balls back then. :rofl

:rofl

$1000 :eek3

Usually like $50 or so & 24th & obv. 25th off at my Mon-Fri job, but they’re saying snow for Christmas so I will go out and work for that. I’d rather be out making money than sitting around doing nothing.

this year i didnt get shit but i will get a check for 13 days next december, 1200, 250, and 250.

Pretty nice package all around the holidays

I get mine tomorrow.

I get mine tomorrow i think, but so far for being top salesman i got $1000 bonus + $100 in those simply certificates and dinner for 2 at the butcher block which ended up being about $150 between tall jameson and gingers and my fiance’s wine.

$100 gift card. First time ever getting a holiday bonus so I’m very grateful.

get the next 3 months off paid!!!